Building could become line dance club

The former Shippensburg Community Center building may soon become a country line dance club. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Not fallen”

Since: May 08

WalMartBoro, PA

#69 Aug 23, 2008
JRS_68 wrote:
Now I may finally have somewhere to go to do the achy breaky heart dance.
YEE HAW! WOO DOGGIE!
I went to this har club in Cburg and they did this thang called the Lectric Slide. So I asked the DJ to play some Billy Ray Cyrus so me n the ole lady could do some achy breaky on the dance flor and them ole boys run us out of thar faster than lickety split.
Yee Ha! Go Ship!
LOL.
Ship girl

Harrisburg, PA

#71 Aug 26, 2008
I fully support Longhorn coming to Shippensburg. I hope our Mayor and members of Borough Council will discuss the issue and allow the community center to be used for something positive for the community. I have been going to Longhorn for well over a year now. I don't think you could honestly meet a better person than Rick Pace. I support Longhorn one hundred percent.
jess

United States

#72 Sep 4, 2008
Doesnt Matter wrote:
All the people that have something negative to say about LongHorn, Go to SCOTT DONATO's tractor twang, and let me know what you think about that!!If you think girls leaning into each other and people spitting, you have NO idea. I have been to both myself. Twang is dirty, when I leave there I'm blowing black out of my nose. There is too many people in there, a major fire hazard with only 6 little doors to escape from, little children cursing, its about 100 degrees in there all the time, even in the winter! All of you are talking abouit from what you have HEARD, well hear this, LongHorn is doing nothing but good. When I go there, I see nothing but the patrons having fun and the employees having fun also, in an appropriate way! Best of all, for myself loving to dance, there is room for me to dance! As far as the LongHorn crew not cleaning up, I stayed after once to chat with a friend, and they were cleaning for almost an hour after LongHorn was over! So, go to twang and get the experience of a lifetime that you will never forget because how flithy and rude everyone is there! and come to LongHorn and actually know a little bit about it, instead of going off of what you hear....and I'm pretty sure you'll find a major difference.
I agree. Twang is full of stuck up preppys and there isn't any room to dance. Longhorn is awesome and moving it to shippensburg will make the town less boring. There's nothing to do here, so why are people complaining when something good actually happens? I can't wait until longhorn moves to shippensburg.
shippensburg

United States

#73 Sep 4, 2008
People need to stop complaining about longhorn moving to shippensburg. Girls are gonna dress like sluts and guys are gonna chew no matter where they are. longhorn has nothing to do with it. It's a fun place to go to on the weekends and there's nothing better to do in shippensburg. the only people who are against it are probably old and their idea of fun is bingo. and what does swearing have to do with it? people are gonna swear no matter where they are. There's nothing wrong with longhorn. If you have a problem with it, don't go. It's that simple. But don't complain about it and try to stop it.
Kevin

Altoona, PA

#74 Sep 11, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
If Longhorn leaves Pleasant Hall, what is Mr(s) Curtis going to complain about?
Line Dancing...It's what happens when Cousins BREED!
I wonder

Greencastle, PA

#75 Oct 11, 2008
GO LONGHORN wrote:
I've been going to longhorn since the day they opened in WV.It has always been high energy fun. I have also been a good friend with Rick Pace for several years now and I have never known him to scam people. That guy will go out of his way to help someone.So all you people that say he is a scamer you must not know Rick or you may be getting him mixed up with Scott Dicknatto. The longhorn staff is strict on people drinking and hanging out in the parking lot.If you are out hanging around your car they will ask you to stay up around the front doors. Longhorn has been nothing but good since they started, I think moving to ship will be the best thing for them.Then they will get to auctally have a steady scedual.Well good luck to longhorn thats all i have to say and I wish you guys the best
wow, is that why you got kicked out bobby?
would you like to tell the whole story with longhorn??
Doesnt Matter

Shippensburg, PA

#76 Oct 16, 2008
Bobby didn't get kicked out of LongHorn, he was suspended from the firehouse and was not allowed to be there per firehouse rules... there is no whole story, u just need to get ur facts straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County area police log (Aug '10) Dec 12 Azraelstcloud 6
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Pink Eye 26
Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square (Mar '13) Oct '14 FormerParatrooper 11,004
Franklin County towns schedule trick-or-treatin... (Oct '10) Sep '14 ancient history 29
Expectant Price family moves from Mont Alto to ... (Mar '09) Aug '14 Kari Price 19
vince martz Jul '14 martz families 1
Local Ukrainian woman reacts to news of doomed ... Jul '14 lady 1
Newburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News