Bulldog puppy stolen from Newburg home

Bulldog puppy stolen from Newburg home

There are 7 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Bulldog puppy stolen from Newburg home. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Police are investigating the theft of an English Bulldog puppy from a Newburg home in Cumberland County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

For What Its Worth

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2011
That sucks. Hope he takes care of the little pup.
hey buck

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2011
Michael is a licensed and inspected kennel. Emanuael can have up to 25 dogs/pups on his premise before he would be required to be licensed by the commonwealth.

i also know how crazy these animal RIGHTS people can be.

calm down. everyone is within the law.
reader

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2011
how many puppies were there that a person could not watch them or the man leave the premises, I surely would know if someone put a puppy under their coat or whatever before they ever left the house..
LIL JOHN

Mount Holly Springs, PA

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Angela Davis wrote:
Being licensed and inspected doesn't mean laws aren't being broken. Had to be a lot puppies in the place for someone to walk out with one and not be noticed right away.
'''Had to be a lot puppies in the place for someone to walk out with one and not be noticed right away'''

Really?
I'd guess that real puppies don't sit still like your ceramic mutts , do they?
I'd say it was easy to get distracted and the guy saw an opportunity!

'''Being licensed and inspected doesn't mean laws aren't being broken'''
Now that's profound!

How's PETA doing these days after the gaffe with Ben and Jerry's?

lets help

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Angela Davis wrote:
Being licensed and inspected doesn't mean laws aren't being broken. Had to be a lot puppies in the place for someone to walk out with one and not be noticed right away.
really? this was ONE litter of puppies. but you can go on and speculate and give the public opinion readers something to comment upon!!
Shippensburg PA

Johnstown, OH

#9 Mar 3, 2011
My family has bought 2 puppies in the past from the Kauffman's and before we bought them we talked with several vets about them due to the word "puppy mill." Every vet we talk to had such high praises of the Kauffman's. So if you don't know these people don't comment. They are wonderful people to work with. If I wanted another dog they would be the first ones I would turn to.
puppies

Kernersville, NC

#10 Mar 3, 2011
My question is are there any more bulldog puppies there? Im interested in buying a pup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trick-or-treat nights scheduled this year (Oct '09) Oct 14 Ginger 51
Susquehanna Slam 16u softball Aug '17 chadshimko 1
News Franklin County area police log (Apr '10) Apr '17 Tony 9
Pot (Apr '17) Apr '17 Rexroth 1
News Chambersburg Public Opinion (Mar '09) Mar '17 30packaday 10
News Franklin County area police log (Jan '11) Mar '17 duck man 5
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112

Newburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburg Mortgages