Police log

There are 8 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Police log. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

FOUND: A girl's Huffy single-speed bicycle was found Wednesday afternoon at 303 S. Hackberry Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

sad

Greencastle, PA

#1 Jun 25, 2010
I bet it was 140 in that truck, with the dog left sitting in this heat for 2 hours. No wonder the dog was barking. My dog loves to go along with me, but I won't take him in this heat. Sad, I say.
born here

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2010
Why don't they lock him in a truck for 2 hours?? I bet the idiot will be barking too!!
Proud grad of CASHS 76

Greencastle, PA

#3 Jun 25, 2010
so, did the dog survive? In some states this is a felony-if you can't care for your animal-don't get one (same with children). What was the guy doing in a hotel for 2 hours? HUMMMM-something else illegal???
Darth Vader

York, PA

#5 Jun 25, 2010
He was probably in at the Castle Greens Bar getting a few cold ones while the poor dog almost roasted . The Police should have just switched them around for a couple hours
side activity

Greencastle, PA

#6 Jun 25, 2010
Proud grad of CASHS 76 wrote:
so, did the dog survive? In some states this is a felony-if you can't care for your animal-don't get one (same with children). What was the guy doing in a hotel for 2 hours? HUMMMM-something else illegal???
Gotta wonder if the guy is married. Two hours in a motel with the poor dog suffering. If he was with someone else and the wife files for divorce, I hope that she gets custody of the dog
Dizzy Lizzy

Hanover, PA

#7 Jun 25, 2010
I don't think anyone will claim a purple and pink bicycle....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Why don't they lock him in a truck for 2 hours??
Hooch

Newville, PA

#12 Aug 6, 2010
I wonder if he beat the dog cuz he got him in trouble. sounds like that is right up his alley mentality wise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul 23 none 23
News Police quiet loud parties in Shippensburg (Mar '11) May '15 Kim 30
News Shippensburg woman charged with stealing from e... (Aug '10) Apr '15 leeann gravely 76
News Police log (Dec '09) Apr '15 uncle joe 14
Debate: Nuclear Power - Shippensburg, PA Mar '15 Liz F. 1
News 3 doctors on trial for sponges left in Newburg ... (Mar '10) Mar '15 dirt bag Rashid 75
Review: Shelly's Elegant Outlooks Mar '15 mitnick 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburg Mortgages