Activist group wants killing, dragging of SC black man declared hat...

Full story: WTVR

A black man in South Carolina was shot to death last month and dragged behind a pickup truck for miles.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Are these the same "new black panthers" that intimidated voters in the last election?

The same "new black panthers" that Obama ordered AG Holder NOT to prosecute for that crime?

Is little zulu shabazz bucking to move up from the "new black panthers" to the nationally useless NAACP?

I recommend they hire him. He is just perfect for their racist organization.
Gale

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

This thing has gotten way out of hand, everything I have heard about this does not point to racist, it is a shame and I hate it for the families but they were together drinking all day long, come on, quit trying to act like hatred in this.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

I bet if this was a black kid that had shot & killed a white kid then the black panther racist group would be wanting the black kid to get a slap on the wrist because they would blame it on the white kid. This just goes to show the double standard that we are living in today. All crimes are committed out of hate, it does not matter what color you are.
newidea

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

The black panthers are nothing more than a gang of bigmouth cowards who think that if they stand and yell real loud, that people will be afraid of them. They have never been important, and they never will be.
history buff

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

I've always found the concept of a"hate crime" interesting.It's unusual to commit a crime against someone you like or love.It just seems like one of those junk charges that the police run up against somebody.
Once again,another racist group stirring the cauldron.If the situation were reversed,would the black person be charged with a hate crime?It's a double standard,and if there is ever to be equality these "hate crime"charges need to be eliminated.Maybe someone will form the"White Panthers" and demand a hate crime charge every time a white person is mugged,murdered or raped by a non-white.Wouldn't that be fair?
Mitch

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

"In the end, Shull's 61-year-old father says he wants justice for the Hill family but doesn't think it should come because of any intervention by a national group coming to town to rile tensions."

Quote from original article. This was a very sad situation and my condolences to both families. But it does not appear to have been a premeditated hate crime. It sounded like an argument gone bad between friends. Shabazz needs to go home and worry about his own business. He's just another reason "racial tensions" continue. Intelligent citizens of the U. S. could get along quite nicely without the likes of him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newberry Discussions

Search the Newberry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
Your Opinion of Newberry...Should I Move There? (Sep '08) Mar '14 majic man 4
in search of birthmother..born in prosperity au... (Aug '11) Mar '14 Monica 2
lea almon thomas Feb '14 blast from the past 1
Newberry Ghosts Still Haunting After 150 Years (Nov '07) Feb '14 Sonia 29
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Coming soon to the Sonic near you a Jan '14 Budman 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newberry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••