First Prev
of 2
Next Last
avery

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1 Jan 19, 2012
denny helped K.S. and D.O./ and B.F. and others were used as there clean up crew

“Justice For Derrick Henagan”

Since: Dec 10

Next Door

#2 Jan 19, 2012
And you know this how???? and if you would like to you can send me a message here is the email for Derrick....

[email protected]

will be kept quite and no names will be mentioned promise....

Next Door

#3 Jan 19, 2012
make a fake email if you feel more comfortable....

Next Door

#4 Jan 19, 2012
I think I am sure of all but one of the initials....

Next Door

#5 Jan 19, 2012
just one question is that how they was able to afford all their new cars and trucks??????

Next Door

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Just as I thought, always someone talk and spreading false statement but wont follow thru on the email address posted,All they same games, hey wait a min, isn't this the same last name of the poor guy living in the basement of Denny????? man I feel sorry for Keith, God knows what Denny has made him do or got him involved into, shit Lord only knows what might get pinned on who before its all over.... I feel sorry for your family and having your brother their, Denny isn't fit to raise a worm.... Oh well we never give up or forget.... they will be brought in and justice will be served, cant promise when but it will happen.....
fof

Mount Pleasant, MI

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Well, may be their scared like the ones up there that gave info but wont stand though it all the way,. Shame on them. Why be so scared, yous families are so big,wont they stand by yous. It's not like two of the guys are natural born yoopers, right,. that's how we roll up here. Or at least it's been stated that way.

Because half the group weren't born up there and the other half were. The sad thing is that the other half was born up there, and there in the old money fam. Laws can always get yous though. There's some one higher up then yous no matter where yous turn, remember that.

Next Door

#8 Jan 26, 2012
And maybe if everyone that is talking will stand behind what they say, then MAYBE LUCE COUNTIE'S one and ONLY JUDGE GIBSON will do SOMETHING ALONG WITH YOUR PROSECUTOR, BUT and that is a big BUT if it involves one darn person from that COUNTY this case is going no where, and we all know it.... ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, AND OTHERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE....AND ALL OF YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHERE YOU FIT IN.....
fof

Mount Pleasant, MI

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Well, as many see is around here, it's pretty unfair to, not just downstate-rs, but also unfair to those without deep roots. Many have seemed to meet there demise up around there and nothing be done. There's proff, search and read.

Next Door

#10 Jan 31, 2012
WTF ever....we know ......thats all that needs to be said right now......happy hunting.....

Next Door

#11 Feb 4, 2012
All of the threats that are handed down to people that try to help with this case will be exposed in good time, just as alot of other things will be....We know whats going on.... We know how things are being ran... shame on someone up there, the truth will be revealed....
fof

Mount Pleasant, MI

#12 Mar 28, 2012
That's right justice, the truth will be revealed!

Why is everyone running?, but don't worry your watched! Check who your friends are Dyanna, Kenny, Denny, Keith, Bj, and the few who helped clean the house and mess up. So tired of yall running around up here like yous are innocent. We all know yall are involved.

So did you or did you not got to the deer blind were you and Derrick had blankets. Dy, yous even tried to say yous didn't know where it was.) How many more families do yous think yous have to theaten to the secret of Derrick Ray Henagan's murder.

Like I say, remember to watch over yous shoulder because yous are not alone. Yous can run but Yous can't hide.

Yous all are nothing but couards, I'm not scared of yous and the info I keep getting and gathering and the people getting brave, WOW, watch out, this case will never go away.

The only reason Derrick's case keeps going up and down is because morans try to keep leading det.'s in the wrond direction.

But that's ok because I'm still whatching yous!!

“take it how u wanna”

Since: Jan 11

freespeach

#13 Apr 20, 2012
wow.........same stuff ive been finding out and them some.....plus i went back and read alot of stuff from others i many blogs..........somethings add up and somethings dont.......... but i think things only add up because their allyby was thought out between eachother and wrote down for themselves....... but theres always a trail........ just need those others to quit being scared of the out come and stnd up for what is right,,,,,, not for what is threatened or promised........ been watching as much as i can,,,so where u been fof,,,, hows things been going...... would like to hear more forsure!!!!......

“take it how u wanna”

Since: Jan 11

freespeach

#14 Apr 20, 2012
oh yeah..... who started this forum.... what do u have left to say????//
canoeing

Howard City, MI

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe the water they are trying to steer you away from isn't that far away. What color were the sheets in that bedroom? The state police have my tip. Will they follow up on it? Seems to me a sheet doesn't end up in water if there isn't something in it.
rider

Marquette, MI

#16 Dec 8, 2012
www.nampn.org/Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
WELCOME. This site is dedicated to all of the missing persons in North America and their loved ones. Please take the time to look over their pictures and stories.
rider

Marquette, MI

#17 Dec 8, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...
Mar 5, 2007 - Uploaded by Krystinryder97
We will remember....the North American Missing Persons Network will continue to feature cases to draw ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Thirty years after missing child Johnny Gosch vanished, volunteers relive case
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2012...
rider

Marquette, MI

#19 Dec 8, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...
Feb 26, 2010 - Uploaded by SoulAsylumVEVO
Music video by Soul Asylum performing Runaway Train. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 1849124 (C) 1992 ...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#20 Dec 9, 2012
rider wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT _wMeY
Feb 26, 2010 - Uploaded by SoulAsylumVEVO
Music video by Soul Asylum performing Runaway Train. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 1849124 (C) 1992 ...
www.GoHumpAGoat.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Agent Ethics (Jul '13) Jun 26 Time Machine 4
derrick ray henagan (Apr '09) Apr '17 fof 145
Lottery Changed My Life Feb '17 Wondering 1
News No Charges Against Luce County Troopers, Prosec... (Jun '09) Jan '17 Justice For Derrick 316
Are Yoopers all Stupid.. Or Just Act That Way (Sep '09) Dec '16 solarkat 96
Colored Fella Escapes Correction Facility (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sneaky Pete 1
Boat Rental (Jun '16) Jun '16 mjp1966 1

Newberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberry Mortgages