Can anyone help me with finding info ...

Can anyone help me with finding info on Aug,28th 1994 Alachua,Florida car wreck

Posted in the Newberry Forum

Kimbershomecare

Bensalem, PA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Im Trying to find information on the death of my ex brother in law. Robert (Bob) May. I have heard a couple different stories. I have been searching and i have had no luck, Maybe someone remembers,or knows where to look for the info. I was told he burned to death in a car crash In Alachua, Florida Aug 28th 1994. He was 33 years of age. His brother Id the body over the television. I heard that he was drunk driving and hit a pole and the car burst into flames, i also heard that he smashed into a college student and that student also passed away. Im not sure if he was drinking or if he even hit anyone else. i do know that he burned to death. Any ideas on how or where i could find out? His family are mostly gone now.So i have nobody to talk with about the details. Thank you for any help you may be able to give. Kimberly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 44 min zazz 97,409
Review: Capstone Logistics 23 hr Craig4morg 1
News State struggles with shortage of primary care docs (Jul '13) Apr '15 _Learsi 13
city shaking (Dec '14) Dec '14 bobobo125 1
frey farms (Sep '14) Sep '14 legit 1
Jeff Rizzo (Jun '13) Jun '13 Geek fish 1
kassie bass and becky bass (May '12) May '13 London ky 7
More from around the web

Newberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newberry Mortgages