Racism still a problem

Sep 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

AN effigy of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was found hanging from a tree at a Christian university in Oregon earlier this week.

Comments
201 - 213 of 213 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2008
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

ok let's take that anaology and put it this way:
You armed with whatever have been watching mr gunman and mother fight for some time not doing nothing because it was none of your biz. mr gunman also starts threatening mr philipines and yet you still do nothing. then mr gunman points the gun at you you kick his ass and mr philipine(he has a kick ass pool that you want to use even though he says no) and then start threatening Mother(china) and eventually start conflicts with them as well.(aka the korean war)
jakeKO54 wrote:
In case you still don't understand the concept of "we saved China's ass" in WWII, let me elaborate with an analogy:
You, armed w/a kevlar vest, jump in front of a bullet aimed into a crowd mainly because the gunman is aiming at your MOTHER. You stop the bullet, knowing you're going to save both your mother AND a few other pedestrians (assume bullet is super powerful). After u save ur mother, you find out you saved 3 others right along with her.
Now, do you walk up to the hero later and say, "You didn't "save" the bystanders!" (CHINA, Phillipines, etc.) even though without the hero's help, they bystanders (CHINA, Phillipines) would be DEAD.
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Ok this is the 2nd or 3rd time replying to this because the first two didn't go through.
The iraq war may not be race based but it has added to a prejudicial impact on our society and negative views on muslims/islam.
Your taking what I said to heart as an attack on white powers, I'm just refuting your use of "White powers" not invading counries as unsupportive to your Main point which You didn't even State until this post.
In case you didn't notice but I even said that it's not
jakeKO54 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, my God, so what if they have a company in Africa, u know how many capitalist countries have companies getting diamonds from Africa, blood diamonds??? Why do u assume its only the "white, EU, US, caucasion" doing this?[/quote]
I never assumed I started England which is a fact.
If you asking why I mentioned this *Here I'll assume since your not being clear*
It's in response to you saying White countries don't invade It's the 21st century.
We did do the philipinnes a favor, but then revoked that favor by abusing all but conquering them. We basically just replaced japan. The same with china, although we never Invaded in china thus we did do them a favor.
[QUOTE who="jakeKO54"]<q uoted text>
Ok, im no history major but whether or not we "owned or pushed around" the Philipinnes is not the point. The point is that we did them a favor by eliminating the Japanese threat against them. As for the Chinese, how can u say we didnt save their asses, as they obviously werent doing anything about the japanese, not enough anyway. We saved BOTH China and the PHilipinnes, not JUST to save them but to illiminate the threat to us and the world. So in that sense, we DID save them. What our MAIN intentions were is NOT the point.
And i specifically said that Iraq was PART of the War on Terror, NOT an example of "white aggresssion or racism". Damn, did you not read that? Tell me then how Iraq is an example of that.
Also, youre saying that England isnt invading anymore because they ALREADY looted colonies back in the 1800s, etc.??? Do u realize how retarted that logic is? UK isn't invading countries anymore because times have changed and EU and UK doesnt tolerate that anymore. England put a stop to barbarac executions over 100 years ago, why? Because they don't tolerate that anymore. NOT because they don't have a use for it anymore. Hence, they didnt stop looting colonies bc they ran out of resources, the stopped bc they along with the world wouldnt tolerated it anymore. DUH
And, my God, so what if they have a company in Africa, u know how many capitalist countries have companies getting diamonds from Africa, blood diamonds??? Why do u assume its only the "white, EU, US, caucasion" doing this? You want to talk about exploitation and slavery, just look to Thailand for child sex slavery or to Sudan where slavery is legal - they're not white.
The point im trying to make to so many knuckle heads here is that there's a false idea that "racism, exploitation, expansionism, greed, etc" is a majorally WHITE ideal, and not an ideal shared in every nation in the world.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

ok now i see my problem you can't quote more than once, I forgot about that.

“Liberalism = disorder ”

Since: Sep 08

ATLANTA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
ok let's take that anaology and put it this way:
You armed with whatever have been watching mr gunman and mother fight for some time not doing nothing because it was none of your biz. mr gunman also starts threatening mr philipines and yet you still do nothing. then mr gunman points the gun at you you kick his ass and mr philipine(he has a kick ass pool that you want to use even though he says no) and then start threatening Mother(china) and eventually start conflicts with them as well.(aka the korean war)
<quoted text>
Ok, this "kick ass pool" you refer to in the Phillipines is what, cuz ive never heard of this and KNOW it wasnt the reason we went to the East. And threatening China, when did we do this in WWII? None of this has to do witht the fact that we did save southeast asia's ass in WWII. Why cant you accept that?
BTW what the hell does the Korean War have to do with WWII or our defense of asians then? That was a totally different war, totally different reasons for being there. Oh, im sorry, you must think we were there to "bully" poor N. Korea and the poor N. Vietnam in the 60s, right? I'm sorry, just not seeing your point.
odiac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

behind the scenes wrote:
Man everywhere you look there is someone judging somebody!
Think about this! If God made us out of dirt when is the last time you saw white dirt? So all the people who is racist ya'll the freaks cause God made us from dirt and dirt ain't white!!!!!Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!!
man who tole you that shieet?
BrittleSkittle

Wethersfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

OBAMA IS A MARXIST wrote:
As a Canadian I cannot believe how much anti-white rasicm there is in America! Wow, I had no idea that so many blacks were so racist..yikes..I will have to tell everyone I know here in friendly Canada about the epidemic of anti-white racism there is from blacks in America!
LOL are you serious?? the scary thing is, you are. you aren't even in america-so feel free to butt out. america is black VS white white vs black. plain and simple.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

why talk about race? it is an unsettled issue from the beginnings of human occupancy on the planet! you cannot legislate it! so shut up and live with it!!!!!!! and plz leave jesus out of it! in his 33 years he traveled a distance of appx 50 miles from his home! arabs and jews all around! never made race an issue! t'wern't any around of racial mix!!

“*-* (xx)angel(xx) *-*”

Since: Oct 08

Charleston West Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

I'm not a racist but I was raised to believe races don't intermingle.
BBP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS wrote:
<quoted text>
And from now on, blacks WILL refer to white people as EUROPEAN AMERICANS or the "w-word". Got it?
Not whitey.
Not honky.
Not cracker.
Otherwise we won't hesitate to use our own names for you.
If you blacks expect respect you WILL start earning it.
Respect? Those simians don't even respect each other.
no beans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS wrote:
<quoted text>
And from now on, blacks WILL refer to white people as EUROPEAN AMERICANS or the "w-word". Got it?
Not whitey.
Not honky.
Not ****.
Otherwise we won't hesitate to use our own names for you.
If you blacks expect respect you WILL start earning it.
Let's try this website's edit settings. We cannot even use the n--word here?? It be edited before it gets out there? Somehow the folks who run this site do not know that "honky" "whitey" etc are offensive slurs as well.
no beans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Hot Buns wrote:
I'm not a racist but I was raised to believe races don't intermingle.
Don't? or shouldn't? I like having children who look like they're mine.
Manly Man

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

If I wanted to listen to a preacher (Obama), I would be going to church. My vote will be Mr. John Mccain.
Sock on Republicans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

If i wanted this country to go to crap (McCain), i would be voting republican.

My vote will be anyone but a republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newberg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newberg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••