Posted in the Newberg Forum

keith

Salem, OR

#1 Jan 10, 2007
?????? what do you think??
Joe

Salem, OR

#2 Jan 29, 2007
People need to watch their kids around parking lots.
HOLD THEIR HAND!!!!
Kalinda

Portland, OR

#3 Mar 30, 2007
I know this person that died. I used to babysit him and his mother is very disoriented right now because she lost her baby boy. The only reason that this happened was because Glenn ran out before his mother could get a hold of him. Try seeing your child being hit by a car and dieing right in front of you.
Joe

Salem, OR

#4 Apr 7, 2007
But you dont know the whole story hold there hands this person has a problem with that ask around the newberg area!
and business's around there.
Annie

Salem, OR

#5 Jun 9, 2007
Baby Glenn was my nephew. Our hearts are broken. I think your right Joe and even his mom would say now that you can't be careful enough. Baby Glenn was a little spitfire. I know what there saying around Newberg and I don't know if its true or not. But what difference dose it make, he's not coming back. God took an angel back.
Maggie

AOL

#6 Jun 10, 2007
So sorry Annie, my prayers are with you and your family.
Annie

Salem, OR

#7 Jun 11, 2007
Thanks realy thank you for caring.
rebekka berger

Puyallup, WA

#8 Feb 8, 2009
baby glenn was my little brother. his mother does not deserve to have children. baby glenn was our familys light. he was my fathers pride and joy. he's not comin back all because his mother didnt watch him. she was never a good mother and she never will be. i miss Sillers more then ever lately, and i weont get to see him again
rebekka berger

Puyallup, WA

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Joe wrote:
People need to watch their kids around parking lots.
HOLD THEIR HAND!!!!
thank you joe! this had such a huge impact on opur family.. all because of his mother carelessness
Annie

Caddo Mills, TX

#10 Feb 14, 2009
Hey Bekka. We miss you and love you. Aunt Annie P.S. Rachel says hi.
Bekka

Woodburn, OR

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Annie wrote:
Hey Bekka. We miss you and love you. Aunt Annie P.S. Rachel says hi.
i miss you guys to.. i hope to see you guys soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Commercial Plumbing Services (Aug '12) Aug 26 jstrong196 5
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... Aug 24 Umm Duhh 2
Woman charged with raping 7-year-old allegedly ... May '15 jayko 1
steve Wilson (someone deleted the first) (Dec '14) Apr '15 loud1 2
Bitch @ Cashmax (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ttyi22 1
News Man who took upskirt photos of 13-year-old girl... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Lisa Georgette 1
News Suspected burglar falls through ceiling, lands ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Abrahammock Regions 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages