Search for Williams suspended indefin...

Search for Williams suspended indefinitely

There are 6 comments on the The Newberg Graphic story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Search for Williams suspended indefinitely. In it, The Newberg Graphic reports that:

Divers from the Newberg Fire Department and deputies from the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office right Kevin Troy Williams' boat on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newberg Graphic.

wife

Salem, OR

#1 Dec 13, 2010
to know someone could have made a different outcome but didn't blows my mind.guess were lucky he called it in at all. to know my husband yelled for help rips my heart in two. I have been with him 21 years and never omce has he yelled for help ever and the 1st time he does no one did anything til it was to late
wife

Salem, OR

#2 Dec 13, 2010
If i seem rude i'm sorry but just knowing someone was on a boat and left knowing something was wrong, i just can't understand.
friend

Vancouver, WA

#3 Dec 14, 2010
my heart goes out to this family, such a tragic loss, i know only one member of this family, but they are very torn up, and i have never prayed so hard for a family that is not my own, it is hard to understand why god makes decisions that rip our loved ones away... sometimes in such tragic ways, but the truth is, and i hope you can relate to this, they never truly leave you, and this man will always be in your heart and walk with you in every way
wife

Salem, OR

#4 Dec 15, 2010
What makes it even harder is knowing he's still out there somewhere. I go to the river everyday,but with the water so high its difficult to search on foot,but i go in hopes he'll be found so we can bring him home,if it was any of us that man would never stop looking.rain snow ice he would never give up,and i will do the same for him.
friend

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2010
Kevin was a great husband, father and friend. He and his wife had just moved me three days prior to the accident. He was always willing to help. They say you should treat others the way you expect to be treated. I just wish that he would of got the help back that he was always so willing to give. Miss you Kevin.
wife

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2010
i'm sorry for saying what i said i obviously am not thinking clearly.but i do feel you could have changed the outcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man leads police on high-speed chase in stolen ... Mar 14 Evilgelicalling 5
Hows living in Hillsboro? Feb '17 Maybe Hillsboro Cit 1
Free Open Enrollment Events (Jan '16) Jan '17 DTXR 2
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1
People of Newberg (Sep '08) Aug '16 Newberg or police 2
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Umm Duhh 2
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17

Newberg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages