Review: Local Client Finders

Posted in the Newberg Forum

Mike Procter

Tualatin, OR

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Local Client Finders gives you the Much-Needed Local Recognition with a Creative Approach to Real Estate Marketing online.

ďTo stand out from the rest, you need not have to be the best. You can even tie up with the bestĒ says Mike Procter, who benefited from the services of agents that opted for Local Client Finders.

I hate to say it but sometimes it seems like when you are in the market to have a service performed, it is like a feeding frenzy with service people coming out of the woodwork. I needed to relocate for my job and as an older person with grown children; this was the push I needed to scrimp and save.

After trying to put it off for as long as I possibly could, I went around the neighborhood and gathered the flyers from agents representing properties and visited their sites, whether it was agency or agent sites, but wasnít impressed even a bit. They were just very flat and impersonal, a real turnoff for me. I wanted something to stand out to me, and the agents may have done that in person but as far as their marketing materials, it didnít.

I went to the internet and googled a small local agent. When their site uploaded, one of the things that had surprised me was that the agentís pages not only gave a brief intro of the agent but a more in-depth outline of whom and what the agent is about. Going from a flat surface picture to a popping 3D snapshot, it was like being presented with an idealistic portfolio of the agentís stylistic eye as well as a more personable appearance of the selling of relationships instead of being the intermediary in the home buying process. Moved by the looks, content and overall presentation of the neatly laid out website and custom designed social media pages, and blog sites, I couldnít stop myself from reaching the agent. So I immediately gave that agent a call.

As I spoke to the agent, letting her know about my situation, she referred me to another agent in the city that I was being transferred to stating that they both could work together to make the transition as smooth as possible. Also being a kind of a nosy person, I asked them both who had done their marketing materials as I knew a few people who were just getting started in the field and could use their expertise. They told me that it was Local Client Finders and that they only work with a select few agents to make their marketing efforts the strongest it could be. As far as I was concerned, they did a great job and I was very happy with the results.

A few months later, a few friends were also moving and asked if they could recommend a realtor. Needless to say, I referred the two I had worked with. Later on, one friend told me his wife had just gotten her licenses and had seen the marketing from the other two realtors and wondered if I could ask them who had did their website for them. My agent was more than happy to refer out her source, Local Client Finders. My friendís wifeís business started to thrive, and that was like 2 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refunds ordered over caffeinated underwear Oct 3 justaguess 5
Ethylphenidate (Feb '14) Oct 3 rupert fry 2
Cody Cassidy Sep '14 Info plz 1
Review: Commercial Plumbing Services (Aug '12) Sep '14 Jerry Boggs 3
Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1
Transgender student to appeal housing ruling Jul '14 TerryE 1
Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Apr '14 anonamous 16
Newberg Dating
Find my Match

Newberg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newberg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newberg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]