Ore. woman accused in baby's death

Ore. woman accused in baby's death

There are 3 comments on the The News-Review story from May 23, 2007, titled Ore. woman accused in baby's death. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Coral Aura Evans, 26, was charged with criminally negligent homicide in the death of her 5-week-old son, Cole, said District Attorney Brad Berry of Yamhill County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

Danielle Burklow

Eugene, OR

#1 May 23, 2007
I am a very good friend of Coral and her family, and I give my word that she is an amazing mother to her eldest child.. The death of her son was accidental and she has lived every day in remorse for letting him sleep in her and Cory's bed that fateful night.. Coral I love you and this is something we are all coping with , we'll be here for you forever..
Hoss

Eugene, OR

#2 Sep 5, 2007
Eugenics
Staci Burford

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Danielle Burklow,
Sorry to have to contact you this means however I am trying to track down Evan and will try any way possible to get a hold of her. We were in the same group of friends in grade school and parts of high school in Newberg back in 1991 - 1994. If you do receive this message and have any information as to contact her I would be very grateful.
Staci Burford
sleeburford@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman charged with raping 7-year-old allegedly ... May 24 jayko 1
steve Wilson (someone deleted the first) Apr '15 loud1 2
Bitch @ Cashmax Mar '15 Ttyi22 1
News Man who took upskirt photos of 13-year-old girl... Feb '15 Lisa Georgette 1
News Suspected burglar falls through ceiling, lands ... Jan '15 Abrahammock Regions 1
News Naked violinist sues over arrest in Portland la... Jan '15 Rev Don Wildmoan 3
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
More from around the web

Newberg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]