People of Newberg
Romantic Rapist

Mcminnville, OR

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Learn how to f*cking DRIVE!
My girlfriend was almost hit 5 times walking from fred meyer to our home which is only about 6 blocks away. You idiots don't have the god damned common courtesy to stop when someone is crossing the street?
And for the truck driver who told her to 'get out of the way' when she was on the SIDEWALK, I'd like to bludgeon your fat head with a ball pin hammer.
That is all.
Newberg or police

Central Point, OR

#2 Aug 7, 2016
Watch out for the psychopathic Newberg Police station.They have under their possession electronic mind control weapons that are used by the government. I know someone on the inside and they randomly scan the area for innocent victims to torture, electrocute and use synthetic telepathy to make you think you suddenly became crazy and they work with the Providence medical center also placing tracking devices and torture devices in innocent victims. There have been numerous deaths over what they call turning someone into a basket case by causing you to be an incapable war victim through the use of silent killer weapons normally used against innocent Americans by the NSA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man leads police on high-speed chase in stolen ... Mar '17 Evilgelicalling 5
Hows living in Hillsboro? Feb '17 Maybe Hillsboro Cit 1
Free Open Enrollment Events (Jan '16) Jan '17 DTXR 2
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Umm Duhh 2
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
Ethylphenidate (Feb '14) Oct '14 rupert fry 2

Newberg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages