Obama effigy found hanging from Ore. ...

Obama effigy found hanging from Ore. tree

There are 45 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Obama effigy found hanging from Ore. tree. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

NEWBERG, Ore. a ' Officials of a small Christian university say a life-size cardboard effigy of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was hung from a tree on the campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

United States

#45 Oct 2, 2008
I pinned (not hung, no rope, no noose, just a stick pin) an effigy of OwamaBama on a tree with a big sign that says "Inner city liberal left wing community organizer, not ready to lead". Is that a hate crime or a violation of his civil rights?
Guess Who

Las Vegas, NV

#46 Oct 2, 2008
Was it one of the Three Moosekatears?
Guess Who

Las Vegas, NV

#47 Oct 2, 2008
Or 1 of the 6?
SantaFean

Santa Fe, NM

#48 Oct 2, 2008
Ohkay Oyegi Thermos wrote:
I pinned (not hung, no rope, no noose, just a stick pin) an effigy of OwamaBama on a tree with a big sign that says "Inner city liberal left wing community organizer, not ready to lead". Is that a hate crime or a violation of his civil rights?
Pure idioicy with a racist undertone - if you have to ask.
KarlaD

Santa Fe, NM

#50 Oct 3, 2008
cactus jim wrote:
are they sure it wasnt curious george?
racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PDX Home Care Apr 8 kristinmedica 1
News 4 Oregon companies doing milk the old-school way Feb '16 JANE 1
Free Open Enrollment Events Jan '16 Diane F 1
News Diversity Cafe, Chop Shop XOXO Salon, open in d... Dec '15 CoachShiley 1
looking to buy a iphone Dec '15 ruby rue 1
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Umm Duhh 2
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages