wife

Salem, OR

#1 Jan 3, 2011
if your loved one drowned and his body wasn't found would you give up looking?search and rescue has,but i haven't.I don't know anyone else with a boat so i am trying to find someone to teach me how to run my husband's boat.please someone respond to this.this man would never give up on his family and i refuse to dive up on him.
floater

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2011
i wish i had a boat to help you out.i too would want my family to be found.can anyone help her out?i don't think it would be a good idea for her to take her husband's boat that the accident happend with.please don't do that you could end up in the river with him.
floater

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2011
i will call a friend to see if he might help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PDX Home Care Apr 8 kristinmedica 1
News 4 Oregon companies doing milk the old-school way Feb '16 JANE 1
Free Open Enrollment Events Jan '16 Diane F 1
News Diversity Cafe, Chop Shop XOXO Salon, open in d... Dec '15 CoachShiley 1
looking to buy a iphone Dec '15 ruby rue 1
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Umm Duhh 2
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages