Obama Hung In Effigy At Christian Cam...

Obama Hung In Effigy At Christian Campus - Decision 2008 News S...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Obama Hung In Effigy At Christian Campus - Decision 2008 News S.... In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

A Christian university in Oregon said Tuesday it has punished four students who confessed to hanging a likeness of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama from a tree on campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

Mare

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 1, 2008
I always thought that part of the country was so liberal and open minded but if that can happen there then I guess we have a long way to go regarding racial and religious tolerance. I actually have a Christian friend who thinks Obama is a Muslim. He is a Christian and even if he was a Muslim, so what? The United States is supposed to represent religious freedom!! What I want to know is...what did the parents teach (or not teach) these children. Who's responsible, the children or the parents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman charged with raping 7-year-old allegedly ... May '15 jayko 1
steve Wilson (someone deleted the first) (Dec '14) Apr '15 loud1 2
Bitch @ Cashmax Mar '15 Ttyi22 1
News Man who took upskirt photos of 13-year-old girl... Feb '15 Lisa Georgette 1
News Suspected burglar falls through ceiling, lands ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Abrahammock Regions 1
News Naked violinist sues over arrest in Portland la... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Rev Don Wildmoan 3
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newberg Mortgages