Man Denies Beating Daughter Over Chor...

Man Denies Beating Daughter Over Chores | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 46 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Man Denies Beating Daughter Over Chores | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

After spending more than a month on the lam, a Licking County man accused of beating his teenage daughter unconscious after she refused to do her chores was arrested on Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
my htoughts

Galloway, OH

#45 Jun 6, 2011
This is exactly why kids are the way they are today. They can scream oh my parent beat me SO THEN YOUR KIDS GET TAKEN OR FCCS steps in and they make you sign a paper stating you wont put your hands on them so then that tells them hey you dont have to listen to your parents dont do you chores, go hang out with those kids on drugs and do it with them cause i as a parent cant discipline you because i Will loose you to a system that you will get lost IN or molested in. OH WHAT A WONDERFUL SYSTEM THEY WE HAVE. IF this child is lieing she should be brought up on charges and giving some horrid community services cleaning manure. make her grateful for the chores she should have been doing. And if they prove he did something that dramatic yea then lock him up. This all could have been prevented had she just did what she was suppose to do, not making it ok if he did do what she is saying which i personally dont believe. but im no doctor so dont know. but i do know how kids are i have 5 ONE of them who tried to call wolf with fccs but it didnt work out for him they seen he was lieing. they caught him actually.
Mike fm Taxerville

Columbus, OH

#46 Jun 6, 2011
The real question is.....Did she do her chores the next day?

New Albany, OH

#47 Jun 6, 2011
There will probably be more to this story when all said and done. What I have to say is you have to be consistent. If you say your grounded,time out, corner, no cell, etc you MUST stick to what you say you're going to do. I do have children who have chores to do. After school homework, snack, chore. If not done you will lose privileges.
We are not perfect those of you who have the "perfect child" amen to you. when I was growing up you did what was told of you and no if and s or but s.(Think about this I am 36yrs old and I do not remember a jail for kids nor parents giving a good whoopin going to jail) If you are beating a child then you should get what is coming to you.
Bottle Cap

New York, NY

#50 Jun 6, 2011
Phonman wrote:
I thought chores were for the wives not the daughter.
Bed chores for wife. House chores for daughter. "Bring me another beer you b****."
Dan Gleesack

Columbus, OH

#51 Jun 6, 2011
Mom is just afraid that if she doesn't stick up for him, she'll be the next one getting the beat down.

Columbus, OH

#52 Jul 14, 2011
Phonman wrote:
I thought chores were for the wives not the daughter.
You will have some damned useless children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing info on anyone with the last name Flegle. 13 hr Truthhurts 1
News Ky. man charged with rape of Licking County gir... (May '14) Tue Anonymous 3
Nicole Thomas Mon Dirty Butt 2
Too close for comfort... Nov 15 ITrearsstop123456 1
News Buckeye Lake boaters could return in June under... Nov 11 They cannot kill ... 1
22 yo male looking for older women Nov 6 gilffanatic 1
22 yo male looking for older women Nov 6 gilffanatic 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages