New Senior High principal's file isn'...

New Senior High principal's file isn't perfect

There are 4 comments on the News Journal story from Jul 12, 2007, titled New Senior High principal's file isn't perfect. In it, News Journal reports that:

“His final evaluation at Plymouth-Shiloh was outstanding.”

MANSFIELD -- Neither allegations that he was 'unable to get along with female staff or students' in Plymouth-Shiloh Local Schools nor his unresolved civil lawsuit against the Northridge Local Schools will ... via News Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

Incognito Student

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2007
Out of the years I've been in school, Mike Dixon is the best principal to have come. He is very determined to make a school a better place and to have fun too. He is filled with school spirit and wants to make your high school experience the greatest. He is the best for Mansfield Senior High and for any school for that matter. You must not judge before you focus. A lot of people should reevaluate him once they see him in his new school again... You'll think twice. Good luck with everything Mr. Dixon, I know you'll do great!
Mike Dixon Principal

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2007
Wow, that was nice and appreciated. I was scouring for something else when I came across your posting. Thank you to whoever you are. This just goes to show the ol' adage "Kids may not remember what you taught them, but they will ALWAYS remember how you treated them" is true. Take care!
Doc Johnson

Dublin, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2007
He's doing a great job, we play cards at lunch DR234.
Former

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Mike Dixon, a long trail of mess. Shame on him for what he has put his family through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris d Reedy? Aug 16 FBI AgEnT 1
Bobbi good Aug 8 Hater 1
Bobbi good Aug 8 Hater 1
crystal newman Aug 1 nana 2
lost classmates Jul '15 Charles 1
Just moved here! Jul '15 Jamal 1
gathering of the juggalos (Jul '14) Jul '15 Jamal 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages