I need to make myself wealthy in the ...

I need to make myself wealthy in the shortest time possible!

Posted in the Newark Forum

Hillbilly

Reno, NV

#1 Apr 11, 2006
To all:

Any ideas on how I can accumulate wealth in the shortest amount of time?

My goal is to be driving a big BMW within the next six months or so? I am not interested in driving this car in 10 years; I want it today, maybe tomorrow at the latest!

I want to fly out to Colorado and buy one huge monster house; plus two smaller ones to be used as rentals and investments. I have big, big plans, but not quite enough money at this point in time. The other problem that I have is: I am middle aged (GOD FORBID!!) so I do not really have all of the time in the world on my side: 30 to 40 years left.

I will not do anything illegal or that makes me sweat. I need to do something that will supercharge my limited intellect in order to reach my financial goals.

So, late tonight, I sit in front of my computer thinking about how great my life will be once I can sleep on pillows that are stuffed with $100 bills! My dogs and cats would also have their own beds with pillows and electric blankets. With this money I also can get new teeth and stop eating nothing but soup all day long.

I have real life plans, but money is holding me back. This is why I need everyone"s help in coming up with a plan that will make me a wealthy person in the very near future. I will partner with anyone that has not been to prison, has a valid idea and promise not to cheat me out of our profits.

Come on, if Bill Gates can do it, so can we - we just need an idea to get started.

Thanks for hearing me out!

PS: If I win the Mega Millions lottery tonight ($189,000,000), please ignore this note.
Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2007
SO! it has been over a year now,how weathey are you?
goombahs

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 7, 2007
Hillbilly wrote:
To all:
Any ideas on how I can accumulate wealth in the shortest amount of time?
My goal is to be driving a big BMW within the next six months or so? I am not interested in driving this car in 10 years; I want it today, maybe tomorrow at the latest!
I want to fly out to Colorado and buy one huge monster house; plus two smaller ones to be used as rentals and investments. I have big, big plans, but not quite enough money at this point in time. The other problem that I have is: I am middle aged (GOD FORBID!!) so I do not really have all of the time in the world on my side: 30 to 40 years left.
I will not do anything illegal or that makes me sweat. I need to do something that will supercharge my limited intellect in order to reach my financial goals.
So, late tonight, I sit in front of my computer thinking about how great my life will be once I can sleep on pillows that are stuffed with $100 bills! My dogs and cats would also have their own beds with pillows and electric blankets. With this money I also can get new teeth and stop eating nothing but soup all day long.
I have real life plans, but money is holding me back. This is why I need everyone"s help in coming up with a plan that will make me a wealthy person in the very near future. I will partner with anyone that has not been to prison, has a valid idea and promise not to cheat me out of our profits.
Come on, if Bill Gates can do it, so can we - we just need an idea to get started.
Thanks for hearing me out!
PS: If I win the Mega Millions lottery tonight ($189,000,000), please ignore this note.
dear hillbilly , if u want to make a lot of money try running for office in ohio as a republican once in office you can accept as much money as you want!! caution if you are caught accepting bribes blame it on your drinking problem or the democrats
Aesop Rock

Enon, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2007
Your post is so selfish
tyler durdin

Odessa, TX

#5 May 12, 2009
there is nothing selfish about wanting to achieve easily, this is the dream. it would only be selfish if his plans were built upon the most succesful capitalistic models of his own eurocentric counterparts.thank you. oh yeah...vote for tyler durdin.(voting doesn`t work)
cbrownie

AOL

#6 Dec 26, 2009
i too share your exact insights,as hard work and honesty has not got me nowhere,so if your serious,ive got an invention that would make millions!!
Hiiizzzzyyy

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 25, 2010
I am going to win the megamillions tomorrow.,.,90 millions so.,.be ready to celebrate .,.if not ill jst sit on my ass.,.and try to wish i had.,.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost classmates 20 hr Charles 1
crystal newman Wed ummm 1
Just moved here! Jul 27 Jamal 1
gathering of the juggalos (Jul '14) Jul 27 Jamal 5
Buckeye Lake Jul 8 Tami Sager 2
News Pastor accused of having sex with teen | The Co... (Sep '10) Jul 8 Tami Sager 851
Prostitutes? Jun '15 Aeiou 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages