What's the WORST Street in Newark for...

What's the WORST Street in Newark for Dogs Pooping in Your Yard?

Posted in the Newark Forum

Cat Lover

Lima, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Getting real sick of cleaning up other people's dog crap out of my yard. I got some REAL NICE ALPO for those little mutts. Putting all you dog walkers in check. Keep em off Hudson Ave!!!
Misty Holla

Lima, OH

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Forry Ave right by the Newark Eagles. I don't like walking in there with dog crap on my cowboy boots. I think it's that apartment complex on Union st, dogs that are doing there #2's in the Eagles Parking lot. If your dog's gonna poop it, then you need to SCOOP IT. jus sayin
Billy A

Lima, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Maple Ave. Some lady walks her damn St. Bernard and lets it poop in my yard. It drops loads like a 2 ton elephant. please have some courtesy.
Atherton on Maple Ave

Lima, OH

#4 Jan 29, 2012
oh and would the lady with the bassett hound quit letting your dog cock it's leg on my bushes, you're killing my perineals and scoop that dog crap up too. i'm a 58 year old man with a not so good back, i work 11-7 at the heath wal mart and i'm getting tired of cleaning up dog crap out of my yard when it's not even my own 2 dogs. they crap in the house. i'm gonna put some special alpo out in the yard too.

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Billy A wrote:
Maple Ave. Some lady walks her damn St. Bernard and lets it poop in my yard. It drops loads like a 2 ton elephant. please have some courtesy.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adipex Dec '17 Bri 2
Anyone know Chuck (Charles Henry) Capuano? Dec '17 Wheres Chuck 1
Missing 15 yr old from columbus oh possibly in ... Nov '17 Hello 2
Someone HAS to know Angie Kuhnes Nov '17 No Name 3
sheryl (May '17) Nov '17 searchinghilo 3
Who knows where to find some...stuff? (Sep '13) Nov '17 Eeking 8
News Here's who's interested in running for Pat Tibe... Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 1

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages