First Prev
of 6
Next Last
unknowed

United States

#103 Aug 10, 2011
talk too one of his ex-wife in rochester, she told me he spent hard time in attica, on robbery conviction! do a background check on him!
Dicks daughter

Orlando, FL

#104 Sep 21, 2012
So as I was looking up about my father I found all of this.... Also through reading I see I have several siblings out there... Surprise surprise! I would like to find out about my family. My email is [email protected]
BJames

Buffalo, NY

#106 Jan 28, 2015
newark resident wrote:
wake up newark, when a man's ordination papers are revoked. And the name calvary chapel is removed. you can put up a new sign Newark christian fellowship...but that still doesn't make you a pastor. Just a little man in a little office with little followers...
Gosh, I just found this...8 years late. If you knew the circumstances of Pastor Dick's papers being revoked, perhaps you would respect his decision to extricate himself and his church from the Calvary Chapel association of churches. Pastor Dick was not alone in his decision; Calvary Chapel of Newark was church #5 to pulled away deliberately from an internal problem within the Calvary Chapel Churches. Other outreaches that pulled away were East Rochester, Irondequoit, Henrietta, and Dansville. BRAVO to Pastor Dick, and all these other Pastors who took a stand for righteousness, and refused to sweep sin under the rug, or took Sgt. Schultz's position of not wanting to know anything beyond their four walls.

In the meantime, New York State Law allows Ordination Papers to be issued on the local level, by the Board of Elders of individual churches. These are known as Local Ordinations, unaffiliated with a seminary, or Divinity School. Holders of such ordinations are already fulfilling the rolls of Pastors, and teachers, and their ministry is just as viable as any other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on in Phelps May 16 Pete 2
Donald Trump for President Apr '16 Kurt 3
hopewell store (Jul '08) Mar '16 Concerned local 7
CayugaSpy is DIAMOND DAISY Jan '16 Thomas 1
Does Idiot Paul Cole think he can win supervisor? (Sep '15) Jan '16 Butch 18
News Deputies: 16-yr-old stole car, led police on chase Jan '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 3
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages