Sorry, Tony Soprano, Newark FBI isn't...

Sorry, Tony Soprano, Newark FBI isn't obsessed with mobsters

There are 2 comments on the Newsday.com story from Sep 1, 2007, titled Sorry, Tony Soprano, Newark FBI isn't obsessed with mobsters. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

“We scouted all along the Newark waterfront, and the only building that was under construction on the waterfront was an FBI building”

In the HBO popular drama 'The Sopranos,' the Newark office of the FBI is depicted as an agency obsessed with rooting out organized crime, and nabbing mobster Tony Soprano in particular. via Newsday.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

You missed one

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2007
You over looked one in Newark NY
in a calvary church on lincoln st
pastor Dick Watson is a thug taking money from innocent people.
You want a mobster go there
Porky

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Obsessed a little are we?

I say cork your butthole and eat some beans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britney Marie DeWeaver Fri Annalee123 1
News Shortsville sauerkraut, pickle plant to close Mar '18 Sauerkraut on eve... 2
News 'Sopranos' prequel film in the works with David... Mar '18 Bada Bing 1
News Wayne County drug investigation yields four arr... (Sep '09) Mar '18 JohnnyAppled 38
Clover Crossings Apartment Complex Becoming maj... (Dec '14) Feb '18 Frankie 14
scott Ide Caught molesting children again Feb '18 Roger 1
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Jan '18 Hookers in Congress 7

Newark Jobs

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages