McGreevey's wife denies threesome, he...

McGreevey's wife denies threesome, he doesn't

There are 3 comments on the Newsday.com story from Mar 18, 2008, titled McGreevey's wife denies threesome, he doesn't. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

He says yes. She says no. He says yes. Former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey said yesterday he, his wife and a male aide engaged in sexual threesomes, contradicting a denial issued hours earlier by his estranged ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2008
I would love to know who and how this stuff gets to be news? Why is their sex life on stage? And if you are gonna cite immoral acts what do you plan to do about it? If President CLinton can have sex without any reprocussions, the Republicans having sex with the pages in the whitehouse why is this still being printed? Or is it someone is trying to tell us that they are continuing to do what the (F) they want? Help me to understand why this is news? Anybody??????????
Porky

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2009
I just made in my pants.....
Porky

Newark, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Denial is more than just a river where you can charter a boat and spend the day just lazily watching the people corn-holing on the shore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shortsville sauerkraut, pickle plant to close Feb 7 anonamous 1
Clover Crossings Apartment Complex Becoming maj... (Dec '14) Feb 5 Frankie 14
scott Ide Caught molesting children again Feb 1 Roger 1
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Jan 21 Hookers in Congress 7
scott Ide Caught molesting children again Dec '17 Frankie 1
lowering speed zones in residential areas long ... Dec '17 TruthMonitor 2
richard crego (Sep '06) Nov '17 Just wondering 8

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages