Father, son indicted on sex abuse cha...

Father, son indicted on sex abuse charges

There are 22 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Aug 25, 2009, titled Father, son indicted on sex abuse charges. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A father and son charged with sexually abusing two girls that they were supposed to be taking to church have been indicted by a Wayne County Grand Jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sue In Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2009
ewwwwww.
eades

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2009
I think that they should get the maximum penality. There is never ant excuse to do such a thing to children. Its digusting and immoral.
old man

Brockport, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2009
who sends their kids to church with the garbage man? i think the parents need to be locked up as well.
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2009
These guys should share the same cell as Pignato.
canwejustgetalon e

Brockport, NY

#5 Aug 25, 2009
Leroy Jones wrote:
No, that would allow them to watch each others backs. Their back(sides) should be fully excessable for Bubba and his friends.
MyThoughts

Batavia, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2009
why is Srs mustache yello?
Jeff

Macomb, MI

#7 Aug 25, 2009
what kind of parent gives there daughters to two people that look like this? Someone should just put a bullet in these two pieces of ****!
Seriously

Fairport, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2009
Why didn't the parents go to church too??!! These guys are creepy and you can tell they aren't right.
Country

Geneva, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2009
MyThoughts wrote:
why is Srs mustache yello?
tar and nicotine, I'm sure.
Country

Geneva, NY

#10 Aug 25, 2009
These two are very good examples of why we need castration as part of the punishment against sexual predators!
I TEAM ME

Macedon, NY

#11 Aug 25, 2009
unreal!!!!!!!!!!

two molesters and a father/son team besides?!?!?!?!?!

there are no words that even begin to describe the weirdness and disgust i feel about these two.
Jay

Clark, NJ

#12 Aug 26, 2009
Leroy Jones wrote:
Or your mammy.
Steve

Cleveland, OH

#13 Aug 26, 2009
wayne county at it's best
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#14 Aug 26, 2009
I can understand why the parents would want someone else to take their kids to church for them… I mean, who wants to do meth in front of their kids….

Society has absolutely no need for these two duocehbags… they must never breath a breath of free air again…. Let the prison system chew um up and poop um out…. Life imprisonment, no parole, no privileges… solitary confinement till they die….
Its_Reality

Medina, NY

#15 Aug 26, 2009
Cow dung and meth smoking does it every time.. sue of wayne county was these two related to you? You know how all of you people are related some way or another out there. A father teaching his son to be a molester how sick!
Dual Citizen

Toronto, Canada

#16 Aug 26, 2009
Steve wrote:
wayne county at it's best
Agreed
Gods Property

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2009
I TEAM ME wrote:
unreal!!!!!!!!!!
two molesters and a father/son team besides?!?!?!?!?!
there are no words that even begin to describe the weirdness and disgust i feel about these two.
We live in modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, sexual immorality all over the place. This is as heinous as a crime can be.
Porky

Newark, NY

#18 Aug 28, 2009
I wonder if there was any "reach-around" action during these hijinks?
Porky

Newark, NY

#19 Aug 28, 2009
They should be sentenced to life corn-holing each other....
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#20 Sep 3, 2009
Whatever happened to these two duochebags? They get killed in jail yet?(it'll happen) They better not be free....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Oct 7 CONGRESS indabag 6
discrete woman that want pleasure Aug '17 lakertaker 2
dick watson (Jul '07) Jun '17 TSG 104
Clover Crossings Apartment Complex Becoming maj... (Dec '14) May '17 mountainbilly 12
Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11) Apr '17 Real 4
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '17 Danyella 8
News Palmyra Mayoral candidate arrested (Dec '16) Dec '16 Town Crier 1

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages