Newark man pleads guilty to sexual abuse

Newark man pleads guilty to sexual abuse

There are 12 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Newark man pleads guilty to sexual abuse. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Fighting back tears Thursday, a Macedon woman addressed a Wayne County courtroom - and the Newark man who has been convicted of molesting her 7- and 9-year-old daughters in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Keshia

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2009
What no pictures of these white guys???
I know 10 has pictures of them, as I've seen them before, so why aren't they in this story??
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2009
Keshia wrote:
I know 10 has pictures of them, as I've seen them before, so why aren't they in this story??
Leroy fell down on the job, again, sigh.

Leroy was supposed to provide the photos for this story.

I hope that Leroy is OK?

That he hasn't gotten thrown into jail, again?
kenneth c ford

Brockport, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2009
yes you r right this is the source I was falsely accused if u want to know the hard core facts I had nothing to do with this crime I witnessed my father do it all and watched the mother get 200 dollars a month from my father for hush money and prostituting her own two lil innocent daughters I only went over there one time and witnessed this and then never went over there again I was afraid to say anything for the fact that when I was younger my father sexually abused me he also touched me on my penis when I was 16 he tried to have sex with me I refused and he busted my lip wide open and I told no one I was scared. Now I suffer from severe ptsd and anxiety so if u would just leave me alone and put the real story out from the source no more ficticious lies lets have a viewer vote if any one thinks I'm falsely accused call if not you all r a bunch of hypocrites ptfo
kenneth c ford

Brockport, NY

#9 Dec 14, 2009
Keshia wrote:
well well well you don't know the whole truth and how do you know me I suffer from mild psycosis well I don't know you don't feel for that lying family they r bsers they beat their own kids with a 2 inch thick leather belt fyi figure out the whole truth before u start accusing me of something I had nothing to do with that is it for now ttfn ptfo
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2009
Kenny should have said something about what you saw at those kids house. Now no one will believe you or anything you saw for that matter. I have known you for some time and I know that you have a past of lying. I want to believe that you couldn't have done such a thing, but it is just to hard to overcome.
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
Remarks such as that keep racism thriving and I will not be pulled into such hatred.
i am who i am

Fairport, NY

#13 Dec 15, 2009
Lyons Mom wrote:
Remarks such as that keep racism thriving and I will not be pulled into such hatred.
hello lyons mom your pretty sexy anyway i dont believe in driscriminating against race but what that dude said was retarded look if you feel you need to have a baited conversation go get your kicks at a teen chat site you child you need to grow up and i applaud you "Lyons Mom" for not getting baited by that looser.
moreover Kenny i have known you for some time as well now i will tell you that regaurdless of wiether you did somthing or not you might as well have as you could have been the one to stop it maybe not before but at least during the majority of your faimly is fucked up do you really want to live their legacy create your own quit being a follower and stand on your own two feet instead of in somone's shadows be a man and grow up I'm not saying this to be mean but it needs to be said do i think you did it or een meant for it to carry on or whatever i really cant say but i can say is all that we do we answer for sooner or later
Maureen mary elizabeth

AOL

#14 Dec 15, 2009
WHY DON'T WE GET REALLY REAL..TWO YOUNG LIFE HAVE BEEN ALTERED FOR LIFE...SO LET'S NOT PLAY THE VICTIM YOUNG MAN..YOU SAID YOU GOT PUNCHED IN THE LIP, WHAT A SMALL PRICE TO NOT BEING MOLESTED. YOU ARE NOT YOUNG GIRLS THAT CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES..IF YOU THINK IT IS LESS TRAMATIC FOR A GIRL OR BOY TO BE VICTIMS YOUNG MAN PLEASE GET HELP! BEFORE YOU TRY TOO TELL YOUR STORY;;TRY AND THINK ABOUT THEM BEFORE YOURSELF..IAM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR LIFE WAS NOT VERY GOOD. BUT YOU ARE MUCH OLDER PHYSICALLY AND COULD STOP HIM i HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE..KNOW ONE SHOULD EVER HURT GODS CHILDREN YOUNG OR OLD- BOY OR GIRL.PAIN IS PAIN--PHYSICALIS BAD BUT MENTAL IS SO HARD TO FIX; IT's STUCK IN THEIR MINDS FOREVER AND CAN EFFECT THEIR FUTURE FAMILYS..I WANT TO JUST SCREAM THAT WE HURT THE INNOCENT AND DON't REALLY CARE
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2009
You did do something wrong. You didn't tell anyone that this happend. That there is a crime and a sin.
Porky

Newark, NY

#16 Dec 17, 2009
Hey Kenny, could you elaborate a little on how your Dad corn-holed you? Corn-holing and lip-splitting, hmmm, I never thought to put those together...

Since: Dec 09

Newark, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2009
Update! Kenny is going to prision, he was in violation of his probation by being around a 4 year old girl on several ocasions
Porky

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2009
Then let the CORN-HOLING BEGIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Idiot Paul Cole think he can win supervisor? (Sep '15) Aug 16 Jack90391923 21
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
Donald Trump for President (Feb '16) Jul '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 5
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jul '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 7
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... Jul '16 lavon affair 2
Whats going on in Phelps (Jan '16) May '16 Pete 2
hopewell store (Jul '08) Mar '16 Concerned local 7

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages