Area Muslims: 9/11 Attacked Our Faith

Sep 9, 2011 Full story: Patch.com

When terrorists attacked America on Sept. 11, 2001, they weren't only attacking people, or institutions, or the U.S. government, or a commercial center.

Read more
Nagana nagana Davies

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2011
All lies don't blame on musliums, there are good and bad no matter what color or race you may chosen to be. I don't beileve 911 was all a set up from Pres. Bush. Stop blaming hard workers and people that want to get ahead in life. We are all equal that's why we live in the US.
Anthony Velez

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2011
I hate all those dirty muslims......I hope the all die they worship death anyway!!!!
Anthony Velez

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2011
How come not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim???? Something to think about...this Christian man does gods work...I have had many youth programs started by me..coached youth football..how come muslims don't do the same for there youths...they just strap bombs to them to do the devil and evils work!!!!! May god bless the families of 9/11 may the evil muslims go to hell!!! This christian won't sit quiet anymore and will defend my name from anybody even dirty muslims..find christ read your bible and get with the right side of the lord!!!!! Christ be with you I will say a prayer..
Daniel dickenburg

Clifton, NJ

#7 Oct 2, 2011
Mr velez

You are dum huh, the Americans just want the land to produce oil, Stop your bullshit and go read the bible yourself. I known of people that go to church every Sunday meanwhile their the biggest sinners of all times. If your heart is pure that's all that matters.
"Judgement day will only tell"
martin

Fair Lawn, NJ

#9 Aug 27, 2012
9/11 = false flag
9/11 < reichistag fire , germany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Save you lives 19,719
Review: Sebastian Auto Repair Fri Camk 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
Review: Gadget Express (Jul '09) Mar 22 Brinca 61
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Mar 21 Recognise This Story 156
News Kearny to hire six new cops, but department sti... Mar 19 djm 1
News Newark man identified as city's 13th murder vic... Mar 18 whitey89 1
Newark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]