Newark man arrested, charged in connection to killing in city restaurant

Sep 27, 2012 Full story: The Jersey Journal

NEWARK - A 32-year-old Newark man has been arrested and charged in connection with a triple shooting that left one man dead and an 81-year-old woman injured inside a mom 'n' pop restaurant in the state's largest city this morning, police said.

Full Story
Appreciation for life

Newark, NJ

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Its really sad that we as human beings cant even sit and enjoy the food in our own community. My deepest sympathy goes out to the families of the victims as well as the families of the perpertrators. We as people need to appreciate our lives because some people are not fortunate enough to even make a comment on this post. As I close out my comment I would like to pray a small prayer for our nation especially those who are mourning right now. Please if you are reading this post pray with me because where two or more are gathered our father is in the mix...Let us pray ...... Father we come to you with heavy hearts. You know father what each and every one of us stand in need of right now. Precious lord I ask that you be a comforter to to our nation right now, I ask that you take the berieved right now and rock their hearts to healing. Lord I ask that you have mercy on those who act as if they are you and take it upon themselves to judge and murder. Father you are able and we thank you lord while we hurt for you just being our father. We thank you lord because you are able . Father forgive us all because we all have sinned and fell short of your glory. Lord as I close this prayer heal the hearts and memories of those who had to witness this horrific act. Thank You God for life. In in precious and highest name above all names ...... Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr L Morales 71,257
Gen. Jihad Sends NYPD , NY. Happy New 2015 Gree... 19 hr American_Jihad 1
Jersey City man charged with beating woman with... Thu asadrelative 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Dec 23 Frances 2
Victim in Newark fatal shooting identified as 1... Dec 22 detective1 1
Bradley Stone cleared by Veterans Affairs docto... Dec 18 cletusbrown 1

Newark News Video

Newark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE