FreedomVoice Offering Cloud-Based VoI...

FreedomVoice Offering Cloud-Based VoIP Phone System Partner Opportunities in New Jersey

There are 3 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Feb 7, 2013, titled FreedomVoice Offering Cloud-Based VoIP Phone System Partner Opportunities in New Jersey. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Newark, NJ February 07, 2013 FreedomVoice, one of the largest US providers of cloud-based VoIP phone systems, today announced that they are actively seeking new partners in New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#1 Feb 12, 2013
When It comes to these phone systems I've never been a fan, they always seem to have the same problems repeat over and over again. http://www.prime-communications.com/solutions...
i agree

Prairie Village, KS

#3 May 14, 2013
I agree

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 19, 2014
No offence Richard but I disagree with you. I had got VoIP phone system installed in my office by Folkerson Communications, Ltd and it has worked really well for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newark Dangerous? (Mar '09) 13 hr VINNY DINARDI 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Samson 20,104
skype fun ... Girls Only - No Guys - 25/ m / cu... Aug 29 regz1029 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News KPD: This one's for the birds Aug 20 big meech 1
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Aug 20 Recognise This Story 174
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... Aug 20 Janis 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages