Linden will start issuing fines for drivers caught by red light cameras

Aug 6, 2010 Full story: The Jersey Journal

Red light cameras in Linden snapped 9,000 pictures in their first month of operation.

Full Story
Linden Resident

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Even when'd you turn right on red ??? On n. Stiles and 1&9 you can turn right after you do a proper stop , but the camera still take a picture fo your car and sent it to you to pay !!! How stupid is that ??!!
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#2 Aug 13, 2010
These cameras are straight out of Orwell and wherever they have been used there have been numerous complaints and abuses. One Ohio town got rid of theirs after a few months. God help us all if the Philadelphia Parking Authority gets ahold of these cameras!
steve

Dover, NJ

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Same thing in south plainfield. Complete stop and it takes a pic after you turn red. Its a complete joke and shoul dbe illegal. Either have a no turn on red when a camera is present or let ppl turn red on a right after a complete stop. Does any review the videos or does it just spit out a ticket and send it and hope you pay???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,617
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr tcaud 19,486
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Nov 22 Recognise This Story 132
Jersey City man with 44 prior arrests charged w... Nov 20 lmedia 1
Community Solar Park Begins Producing Power In ... Nov 17 DanM_in_Newark_DE 1
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Nov 13 Redneck 4
Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov 12 kurtcooksalot16 7

Newark News Video

Newark Dating
Find my Match

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newark News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newark

Personal Finance