recruiting for survival group 2012
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Markham, Canada

#960 Sep 11, 2013
I want to share an Excellent Survival book, especially for those who live in a city and are looking for something that's comprehensive, and may be new to all of this. Stefan Verstappen wrote "The Art of Urban Survival" found at the link below.

He is also offering workshops regarding teaching you how to organize a group, whether it be your family, neighbors, etc., on how to put a plan together that will ensure your safety whether it be 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, a year or longer. Without a workable plan, chaos and panic will set in very quickly in the event of an emergency. He has a very good calendar coming out soon that will help people plan out what to do month by month to get as prepared as they want to be. Stay tuned to this man, he knows his stuff!

Check it out and see what you think!

Greenville, SC

#962 Dec 20, 2013
I am a single christian male clean and sober with tons of skills will travel and looking for a live on location survival site with a solid group of like minded people. If you have a place and spot for me on your survival team please email me @ [email protected],com for further details and information...only serious emails please... Thanks, Johnny on the spot!!

Brantford, Canada

#965 Aug 3, 2014
Good day everyone

I live in Brantford Ontario and I am looking for individuals that believe we need to prep for any major event in the near future. Please post and we can meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wells Fargo claws back more than $1 million fro... 22 hr Friend of the devil 1
Loan Shark, loan lender (Jul '15) Tue Igotmyloan 2
Indian Propuganda on Youtube Tue Anonymous434 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct 24 MAGA2016 1
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) Oct 24 o see the light 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Oct 17 Illinoisbillies 20,645
News Construction underway for Newark's new Military... (May '13) Oct 17 Willie Dixon 36

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages