fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I want to start a group in Dallas or mesquite I have a wife and 2 kids. If anyone is interested let me know fctoros @yahoo. Com
janice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ever one lets join and help each other who all have to unite if we want to survive we have to join together and help each other and you night as 1 janmccall2008& yahoo.com let's stop fighting each other janice
Ethan

Cadillac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Hi my name is Ethan and I am searching for a Christian based survival group with other families for me, my wife and son to join. We are selling our valuables and pooling together money to get survival gear and would like to figure something out as soon as possible. In the Bible, whenever there was persecution or sin, God would move His people to the wilderness so I would like some kind of plan along these lines. Maybe the Canadian Rockies or something. If you have an idea along these lines and are a Christian family that believes Jesus is our Saviour and the Great Tribulation is about to begin please contact me at jcvex1990@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless!
Gloria

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I also am looking for a group to join in the UP of Michigan, northern lower MI, or northern WI. I have been a teacher in Christian schools for 21 years. I would be interested in teaching the community's children. I am interested in buying land with a good water and wood supply. Please contact me if you know how to get involved. Thanks!

onecornishloon@yahoo.com
Gloria

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Sally wrote:
I live in the west end of the u.p. of Michigan & very close to northern Wisconsin & am trying to find survival minded people who can band together when 'it' happens,and prepare ahead of time. Please contact me @ sallybuchholz@hotmail.com
Hey, Sally. I'm not from the UP, but this is where I would like to get involved with a group. I usually spend my summers camping up there. My dad was raised here and relocated to lower MI for jobs back in the 60s. Though I have family in Ironwood, I live in TN now, but would like to be a part of a community and maybe even teach the children. I have taught in two Christian schools for 20 years and would like to be in Christian community. Thanks for getting some talk started up there.
Scott

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

gabby wrote:
okay so as we all very well know the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE IN 2012. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, BUT US AS PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO PREPARE FOR SUCH AN EVENT, I AM TRYING TO START A 2012 SURVIVAL GROUP, ANYONE INTERESTED OR ALREADY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME FITZGERALD.GABRIELLE@YAHOO.COM
I have some Info... spread it: It is going to be nothing like what we imagine "buzz in the pentagon is 'the Old Sumerian gods are returning" Prepare for govt to go off the grid and there to be NO FOOD. Create a network of anti maraudors.... There is more... goods luck
raymond cruz

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I'll climb aboard, I have a family of seven. A wife and three kids, my mother, and my younger sister. We live in Collin county. McKinney to be exact. Email me at Raymondcruz38@Gmail.com
lulu

Gillespie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I'am a 41 y.o single mother of a 15 y.o boy and a 21y.o boy. I'am looking for a group in central Illinois to take us under wing. I was raised in the country but have since been spoiled by the world and was ablivious to alot of things but now know time is at hand to be prepared! Prefer a group that is christian bible based. Contact me asap krazylynny@yahoo.com
Dave

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some Info... spread it: It is going to be nothing like what we imagine "buzz in the pentagon is 'the Old Sumerian gods are returning" Prepare for govt to go off the grid and there to be NO FOOD. Create a network of anti maraudors.... There is more... goods luck
Are you serious? I think you have been watching to many episodes of Stargate. Where do you get your info from? People that make a living spreading BS and getting paid for it? LMAO!!!!
Dave

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ethan wrote:
Hi my name is Ethan and I am searching for a Christian based survival group with other families for me, my wife and son to join. We are selling our valuables and pooling together money to get survival gear and would like to figure something out as soon as possible. In the Bible, whenever there was persecution or sin, God would move His people to the wilderness so I would like some kind of plan along these lines. Maybe the Canadian Rockies or something. If you have an idea along these lines and are a Christian family that believes Jesus is our Saviour and the Great Tribulation is about to begin please contact me at jcvex1990@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless!
Hate to tell you this but you are selling your valuables for nothing!! 2012 is going to be like another Y2k or Planet x. The news sources you get your info from are full of people who make a living spreading fear and rumors!! You Tube for instant pays the User for every subscriber they get!! So of course they are going to post videos that draw people in no matter if the video is true or not!! Alex Jones is another example!! But I can say he has even said 2012 is a hoax. Did you know there were people like you who sold all there possessions before Y2k, based upon a book they read and the news media, thinking that Y2K was the end? And look what happened nothing!!! I would think real hard before you go any further!!
Pray for Truth

Saint Thomas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Fort Loudon PA. Preparing - looking for survival group. We may have a location or will relocate. Vet with children.
Mary Lee

Wilmette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

gabriel wrote:
hi people whoever is making a survival team i am making money for it as we speak if anyone wants to let me join i am focused on 3 things saving my ass and everyone around me. restoring civilization, and trying to breath until i am 80!!!! my email is y0imgl34minho@aim.com i am very serious about this this is no joke thanks alot for everyones attention
Stock food, water, toilet paper, etc. Get water purifier, source of heat, light.
Avoid certain places: areas in CA, around Yelowstone Park, anywhere within 200 miles of the New Madrid fault, within 100 miles of the east coast, FL, parts of TX. Good places: WI,MN, upper peninsula MI, places far from high density, out West, Ozarks, CO-but avoid the people from Weather Mtn.
Pacific NW Group

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ok,
One more time, we have a high altitude bunker, food for years, good water, hunting, gardening, farming, private secluded retreat. just looking for some cool people too include. RVs ok, we all need to work together to get ready. please contact us at newprepgroup@yahoo.com
preference to single hardworking women and couples willing to make a comittment. let's talk!
Dave

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear the buzzz from, You Tube? LMAO!!
Dennis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I have tons of survival skills and equipment and can work in wilderness or urbin setting ....
Top recon skills Intel and counterintelligence for security of the clan .
A top marksman rifle and pistol , bow/crossbow also have skills to kill without rifle or pistol or bow .
I'm looking to team up with a clan that thinks there is safety in numbers that all have good skills to bring to the table.
I'm also a EMT and teach wilderness first aid and have worked in ER and Ambulance.
grooms992003@juno.com
Missouri
Dick

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

location location location

Genetically, mankind should go back millions of years. Historically, we appear to go back a few thousand. That's thousands of times the total completely missing... Where did all those people go? Their culture, their constructs?
Scientifically, cosmologically, astronomically,, there are many sources that point to a 13,000-year cycel of destruction. So the data supports the logic: our ancestors didn't pop out of thin air; they were wiped off the face of the Earth.

It's simply suicidal and weak not to take (the possibility of) this cycle of destruction into account. Every year winter comes, every 13,000 years the Earth is rocked; it's life. Suicide's for pussies...

Please contact me if you too wish to prepare, knowing that it DOESN'T mean being rich or strong or talented. I think it'll only mean relocating to an appropriate location.
The location i'm talking about is one where mankind has survived before. It's probably far away from you but you don't have to bring your encyclopaedia; i have a couple. Food you can buy once you get there. Knowledge of natural healing and how to eat well on basics, this i too have to offer.

Please contact me. After years of looking for like-minded souls, i've yet to find a single one. So few seem able to walk the talk; perhaps you're the exception... Just one other sane person would make my day, someone who can DEAL, someone who is also prepared to relocate to another continent in order to ensure survival.

If nothing happens 21st of december, we can all get back to regular living. I myself will stay in Morocco and live a rural life there.
hetzaad@hotmail.com
Mary Lee

Wilmette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Pam SW Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>
We are recruiting like-minded people to join our community. We are a non-profit org. very legal. We have an engineer on board, and an accountant. Our infastructure is in place with plans. However, we are still seeking a financier to complete the underground prototype. I have 15 inqiries, and will respond. I feel if we can all come together and help search out a financier, we will find one. If you are interested, please contact: a2012shelteredtechnologies@yah oo.com
I don't know of any groups for you, yet, but I would like to communicate re: your group. Am I too late to reach you? I tried a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't get through. Patrick Geryl, I thought, was only interested in Southeast Africa, around Mozambique, as it should be a rising rather than a sinking land following the pole shift. Has he shifted, somehow, to thinking parts of Europe, such as the Netherlands, will be safety areas? this seems bizarre to me. reply to maloneml26@gmail.com, please.
Jack Mouris

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Do you need financial assistance loans? If so, get back to me now.

The applicant:=========

Name:.........
Name:.........
Marital status ::........
Address ::........
City / Postal Code ::........
Date of Birth ::........
Value Loan ::........
Loan Duration ::........
Monthly income / annual income:.......
Phone:.........
Number of cells:.........
==========
Confirming this information, I'll send you a great
calculatedTerms rules, which include loan agreement.
Note: The exchange of information, send us a copy of their identity
card or driver's license to verify

yours
Jack Mouris: lnoffer7@gmail.com
Hendrik Zaad

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

learn how to survive Armageddon on $ 100!!!

http://www.2012sos.nl/english.html
Check out the latest addition on nixtamal/corn/maize.
kyle thomas

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

who ever gets this a safe zone has been established in death valley
wiilie wrote:
help me out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Newark News Video

•••
Newark Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newark Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••