Comments
841 - 860 of 905 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 3
Ina

Phoenix, AZ

#893 Sep 30, 2012
I am in Arizona, I am looking to join any group anywhere, one like what Daytechone mentions, where survival is the point.
Ina

Phoenix, AZ

#894 Sep 30, 2012
I can be contacted at this email: queenmibs@yahoo.co.uk
diegobagsik

Silver Spring, MD

#895 Oct 1, 2012
anybody here in Maryland?
Dave

Houston, TX

#896 Oct 1, 2012
It is funny how most of you people wait til the last minute!! But don't worry nothing is going to happen!! Here it is October and do you see any sighns of a possible major world wide disaster? See ya in 2013!!
carl

Woodstock, Canada

#897 Oct 8, 2012
well it would be nice to get ready but when your a single father with a low income its hard to get the supplys one would need to get to survive eny desasters
mark

United States

#898 Oct 9, 2012
has anybody been watching the news on martial law are more importantly Obama martial law. just try searching Obama martial law and see what comes up
mark

United States

#899 Oct 10, 2012
martial law begins tonight in Saint Louis. the door has been opened what comes next
janice

United States

#900 Oct 18, 2012
"janice "]I'm in CT. I have. A 2year old baby girl I'm looking. For a group. To join please. I have medical. Training. And I have stared to save seeds. And water up I'm a strong women. My husband. Is a stro worker to. So if there is a group out there or someone. Is all ready. In a group. Let me know ill drive. There. And pick you up but know nut job. Please. Only the real thing I love my baby girl so. Much I want her. To see. The new world. You can. Email. Me at janmccall2008@yahoo.com. god bless. Us all.[/please help. Me. Show my daughter a new life a new world. QUOTE]
chicharonbulakla k

Silver Spring, MD

#901 Oct 20, 2012
well something is going to give up or enjoy life stop worrying about this BS.but a lotto ticket it might be your day.
janice

United States

#902 Oct 20, 2012
My name is janice. I'm looking. For a survival group. I have 2 year old she's my world. I'm in CT. And I need a group I'm a strong. Women. I'm a single mom. I know first. Aid my mom was a dr. So please. Help me. I need. A strong. Man who as a group. Janmccall2008@yahoo. Com. Please. Get back . God bless you all. I'm 37. Please. Known. Jokes. Help me
Chris

Reno, NV

#903 Oct 22, 2012
Hey r u still doing a survival group? Im in Reno Nv and very interested
Pacific NW Group

Palo Cedro, CA

#904 Oct 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
Hey r u still doing a survival group? Im in Reno Nv and very interested
if you are replying to our post then yes we are still doing a group. you can contact us at newprepgroup(at)yahoo-dot, com
brooke clarkson

Perth, Australia

#905 Oct 22, 2012
Australia wrote:
My friend and I take 2012 seriously we want to be prepared and ready. We are sick of people thinking 2012 is crap and the world isn't going to end, there is chance it wont but I'm not taking that chance. We have been gathering suplies for awhile and learning as much as possible of how to live off the land. If there is anyone out there in Australia who feels the same. Please, any knowlege or experience that could help us would grately be appreciated.
Hi my name is brooke and im married with four children 14,12, 11 & 6...we are heading to uluru as i am pulled there...leaving about the 6th of december...i feel very strongly also about 2012 and surviving if the alignment does cause chaos...i have had dreams of darkness and riots...i want to be far away from the masses...i am meeting up with a group of elders up there who live off the land and im hoping to lern alot from them...we have supplies to get us through maybe a month and i am taking seeds also...i would like to hear from you and where r u planning to go...my email is redjasper333@live.com.au if u would like to get intouch :)
janice

United States

#906 Oct 24, 2012
diegobagsik wrote:
anybody here in Maryland?
I'm in ct I'm janice. You can reach me. Janmccall2008@yahoo. Com. Are you and your family looking for a group. Tell me about you. And what kind of work. You do
Dave

Mesa, AZ

#907 Oct 25, 2012
I hope you have plans to move back!! God is the only one who truly knows the end of man, not some writing on a temple wall!! 2012 is going to be like y2k and the year 2000, just a bunch of hype to sell movies and books. There are people our there that take advantage of peoples fear and turn it into a profit. Don't fall for it!!
brooke clarkson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my name is brooke and im married with four children 14,12, 11 & 6...we are heading to uluru as i am pulled there...leaving about the 6th of december...i feel very strongly also about 2012 and surviving if the alignment does cause chaos...i have had dreams of darkness and riots...i want to be far away from the masses...i am meeting up with a group of elders up there who live off the land and im hoping to lern alot from them...we have supplies to get us through maybe a month and i am taking seeds also...i would like to hear from you and where r u planning to go...my email is redjasper333@live.com.au if u would like to get intouch :)
Gary Ow

Singapore, Singapore

#908 Oct 28, 2012
Dave_Singapore wrote:
Hi, im 17 and have only started making predictions since 31/12/2009, where i predicted that 2010 would be terrible year. So far i have predicted all the disasters in 2010, like the earthquake in Haiti. I do not fully understand this prediction thing yet, but a week before a diasaster happens i tend to have a guilty kinda feeling, like ive those you get as a child when you do something wrong and try to hide it. Then, eventually i will have a huge urge to say that "lots of people are going to die" or something similar, and the next day i would find out on the news that a disaster happened around the time i announced it. It kinda freaked me out at first but now i got used to it. Anyone have similar experiences or know what is going on? Oh, and are there any survival groups in Singapore or southeast asia? I would like to join one.
garyow77@yahoo.com
Dave, message me.
Survival enthusiast here.
Bio home filtration

AOL

#909 Nov 1, 2012
We build only the filtration to ensure the air you breath while inside is safe. We build an affordable system and for the first time, it's offered to the independent home owner.
Go to http://www.carbonfiltrationindustry.com and see more
thanks
Bio home filtration

AOL

#910 Nov 1, 2012
We build only the filtration to ensure the air you breath while inside is safe. We build an affordable system and for the first time, it's offered to the independent home owner.

Go to http://www.carbonfiltrationindustry.com and see more

thanks

JImmy Cherry
North Carolina
Okme2

Manchester, KY

#911 Nov 3, 2012
gabby wrote:
okay so as we all very well know the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE IN 2012. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, BUT US AS PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO PREPARE FOR SUCH AN EVENT, I AM TRYING TO START A 2012 SURVIVAL GROUP, ANYONE INTERESTED OR ALREADY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME FITZGERALD.GABRIELLE@YAHOO.COM
Im ready
Titansteel

Riverbank, CA

#912 Nov 3, 2012
Okme2 wrote:
<quoted text> Im ready
Where would the location be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,992
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Truthforthought 18,870
Two N.J. corrections officers are accused of se... (Nov '09) Fri used 37
The worst thing about flying? These people Fri One Leads To Another 1
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. (Jan '14) Thu DrakeSpec 7
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Aug 22 Recognise This Story 117
Hackensack cops seek - knockout game' suspect a... Aug 19 Nevada Joe 1
•••

Newark News Video

•••
•••

Newark Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE