Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ashley wrote:
I need more INFO! Im on a budget but would like to be in a safe place. I wanna start planning now before it's too late.
kicker3333@yahoo.com
Ashley I hope you are still planning for your survival. As for you question we do have a group in the Fort Smith and Van Buren area planning for our survival. Half the group is in the Texas and rest is therr in Arkansas.
We had our first meeting in Rogers last week. It was more of a meet and greet since all communication was over the internet. If your are still searching for a group just let me know and I will email you vetting question to see if you would fit our group. If so we let you know in a couple of days. If not we will also let you know and then help you find a group more suitable for you. That what we American do for countryman regardless of Race,Color,Nationality. Feel free to respond ASAP!

Toney
toney dot reese at gmail dot com
titansteel

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Well nothing is for sure and set in stone. But that being said better to plan than be caught blind. SO I am looking for a group in the central California area
I would have my wife and 2 kids possably my brother and his wife. What we have to offer..? Brother is a carpenter/ex-airborn ranger. I am a 15 year journeyman machinist. If there is plans for a hear after then things will need to be maintained and built after...
contact me if you think I could be of assistance in your community...
Thanks much
Scott
titancarbide@gmail.com
Ina

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I am in Arizona, I am looking to join any group anywhere, one like what Daytechone mentions, where survival is the point.
Ina

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I can be contacted at this email: queenmibs@yahoo.co.uk
diegobagsik

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

anybody here in Maryland?
Dave

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

It is funny how most of you people wait til the last minute!! But don't worry nothing is going to happen!! Here it is October and do you see any sighns of a possible major world wide disaster? See ya in 2013!!
carl

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

well it would be nice to get ready but when your a single father with a low income its hard to get the supplys one would need to get to survive eny desasters
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

has anybody been watching the news on martial law are more importantly Obama martial law. just try searching Obama martial law and see what comes up
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

martial law begins tonight in Saint Louis. the door has been opened what comes next
janice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

"janice "]I'm in CT. I have. A 2year old baby girl I'm looking. For a group. To join please. I have medical. Training. And I have stared to save seeds. And water up I'm a strong women. My husband. Is a stro worker to. So if there is a group out there or someone. Is all ready. In a group. Let me know ill drive. There. And pick you up but know nut job. Please. Only the real thing I love my baby girl so. Much I want her. To see. The new world. You can. Email. Me at janmccall2008@yahoo.com. god bless. Us all.[/please help. Me. Show my daughter a new life a new world. QUOTE]
chicharonbulakla k

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

well something is going to give up or enjoy life stop worrying about this BS.but a lotto ticket it might be your day.
janice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

My name is janice. I'm looking. For a survival group. I have 2 year old she's my world. I'm in CT. And I need a group I'm a strong. Women. I'm a single mom. I know first. Aid my mom was a dr. So please. Help me. I need. A strong. Man who as a group. Janmccall2008@yahoo. Com. Please. Get back . God bless you all. I'm 37. Please. Known. Jokes. Help me
Chris

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Hey r u still doing a survival group? Im in Reno Nv and very interested
Pacific NW Group

Alturas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Chris wrote:
Hey r u still doing a survival group? Im in Reno Nv and very interested
if you are replying to our post then yes we are still doing a group. you can contact us at newprepgroup(at)yahoo-dot, com
brooke clarkson

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Australia wrote:
My friend and I take 2012 seriously we want to be prepared and ready. We are sick of people thinking 2012 is crap and the world isn't going to end, there is chance it wont but I'm not taking that chance. We have been gathering suplies for awhile and learning as much as possible of how to live off the land. If there is anyone out there in Australia who feels the same. Please, any knowlege or experience that could help us would grately be appreciated.
Hi my name is brooke and im married with four children 14,12, 11 & 6...we are heading to uluru as i am pulled there...leaving about the 6th of december...i feel very strongly also about 2012 and surviving if the alignment does cause chaos...i have had dreams of darkness and riots...i want to be far away from the masses...i am meeting up with a group of elders up there who live off the land and im hoping to lern alot from them...we have supplies to get us through maybe a month and i am taking seeds also...i would like to hear from you and where r u planning to go...my email is redjasper333@live.com.au if u would like to get intouch :)
janice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

diegobagsik wrote:
anybody here in Maryland?
I'm in ct I'm janice. You can reach me. Janmccall2008@yahoo. Com. Are you and your family looking for a group. Tell me about you. And what kind of work. You do
Dave

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I hope you have plans to move back!! God is the only one who truly knows the end of man, not some writing on a temple wall!! 2012 is going to be like y2k and the year 2000, just a bunch of hype to sell movies and books. There are people our there that take advantage of peoples fear and turn it into a profit. Don't fall for it!!
brooke clarkson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my name is brooke and im married with four children 14,12, 11 & 6...we are heading to uluru as i am pulled there...leaving about the 6th of december...i feel very strongly also about 2012 and surviving if the alignment does cause chaos...i have had dreams of darkness and riots...i want to be far away from the masses...i am meeting up with a group of elders up there who live off the land and im hoping to lern alot from them...we have supplies to get us through maybe a month and i am taking seeds also...i would like to hear from you and where r u planning to go...my email is redjasper333@live.com.au if u would like to get intouch :)
Gary Ow

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Dave_Singapore wrote:
Hi, im 17 and have only started making predictions since 31/12/2009, where i predicted that 2010 would be terrible year. So far i have predicted all the disasters in 2010, like the earthquake in Haiti. I do not fully understand this prediction thing yet, but a week before a diasaster happens i tend to have a guilty kinda feeling, like ive those you get as a child when you do something wrong and try to hide it. Then, eventually i will have a huge urge to say that "lots of people are going to die" or something similar, and the next day i would find out on the news that a disaster happened around the time i announced it. It kinda freaked me out at first but now i got used to it. Anyone have similar experiences or know what is going on? Oh, and are there any survival groups in Singapore or southeast asia? I would like to join one.
garyow77@yahoo.com
Dave, message me.
Survival enthusiast here.
Bio home filtration

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

We build only the filtration to ensure the air you breath while inside is safe. We build an affordable system and for the first time, it's offered to the independent home owner.
Go to http://www.carbonfiltrationindustry.com and see more
thanks
Bio home filtration

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

We build only the filtration to ensure the air you breath while inside is safe. We build an affordable system and for the first time, it's offered to the independent home owner.

Go to http://www.carbonfiltrationindustry.com and see more

thanks

JImmy Cherry
North Carolina

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Newark News Video

•••
•••

Newark Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE