Benjamin Sparano

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

This letter is a plea for help and assistance. I have been living a nightmare for the past two years, due to false allegations brought against me by DYFS and the Hudson Co. Prosecutorís Office. I was arrested on March 28, 2009 in Union City, NJ for outstanding warrants. After my initial booking, I was then informed that I was a suspect in a child endangerment case. After being brought to Hudson County Correctional Center, I was held against my will and drugged my medical staff after requesting a phone call to my lawyer. The next day, I was brought into an interrogation room and physically forced to stay in the room after requesting my attorney. Two detectives, a Det. Groninger and Det. Garces, in plain clothing, accused me on sexually assaulting a four year old boy without merit. DYFS backed their claims, even with no physical proof of the allegations. I was involuntarily placed in the protective custody unit of the jail, which illegally confines inmates in two man cells for thirty-three hour intervals. For seventeen months, I was forced, without reason, to stay in this cell.
In the allegations against me, there were no medical reports, no DNA, no signs of sexual abuse, and absolutely no physical evidence. In open court, the prosecutor would admit this, over fifteen months later. In essence, I was denied my right to a speedy and fair trial, a violation of the 6th Amendment. The public defender assigned to my case was non responsive to my requests for discovery. To this day, I have never received my full discovery, as the Prosecutorís Office has withheld video and audio tapes that would prove (1) physical assault by Det. Groninger ,(2) that the Prosecutorís Office tampered with and provided false transcripts of the tape.
My Rights were continuously violated by the Hudson County Prosecutorís Office, the Hudson County Public Defenderís Office, and the Hudson County Correctional Center. I was forced to witness two suicides and live in inhumane conditions. My bail was set at the highest amount for the charges against me. I was denied my right to a fast and fair trial. DYFS continues to harass me and will not accept my right to appeal their allegations. The Hudson County Prosecutorís Office and Hudson County Superior Court refuses to produce my full discovery, as it is definite proof of assault by a police officer, violations of denying my right to an attorney, and tampering by a government official.
I am not after money, so much as I am after justice. These individuals still have their jobs and careers and will continue to neglect their positions. The detectives and Head Prosecutor DeFazio were dead wrong in their allegations. Inez Flores is still a public defender, not representing the best interests of her clients, but forcing them into plea agreements with threats. Michaelangelo Conte and the Jersey Journal continue to libel individuals and falsely report crimes with grandiose headlines to sell newspapers. These individuals should be investigated and have their careers terminated. The Hudson County Correctional Center should be invested and shut down due to its multiple violations of law. I have hundreds of pages of documentation, tapes, photographs, letters to various government agencies and officials (who have all ignored my claims). There is no choice left to me but to contact you and beg for your assistance. The public has a right to know of this huge injustice. An innocent man can have his life ruined by allegations made by detectives with no physical evidence. An innocent man can have his freedom, his life ripped from him at nothing but their word. These individuals are not worthy of this power and must be stopped. Please contact me for any documentation. Again, I am more than willing to submit to polygraph examination to prove all my claims to be true. The charges have been dismissed, but my life has been destroyed. Thank you and God Bless you.
Noelia

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

I am so sorry you have been through this. If you want to contact me you can at nsway127@aol.com. I don't check that email regularly but I hope to hear from you soon and maybe I can help. But I am glad you're out.
tricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Your still a liar and a criminal and u deserved what u got. After all the lies and hell u put me through and all the stuff u stole. Never mind the cheating with some fat ugly chick. U belong behind bars. I trusted u.
Nick

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear this bro, but the important thing is that you're out now and doing so well. Life can be unfair but those who are real and who know you now would never believe such claims against you. I'll always stand behind you brother, see you soon man.
tricia

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I believe now that u are possible of doing anything u knew u had it and gave it to me u asshole. I hope u rot in hell.....and all the shit and money u
stole from me u will always be a no good junkie.....i lived with u for 5 years i knew u better than anyone else and u still screwed me....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Newark Forum right now

Search the Newark Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Carrier 18,588
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,427
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. (Jan '14) 5 hr AdrianParker 6
Family looking for answers in unsolved homicide... 18 hr trollmega 2
Former East Orange Water Commission Official Pl... Jul 26 joanNYadoptees 1
Livingston Weekly Court News, July 14 through J... Jul 25 Livingston local 1
HIV/AIDS Stigmatized Among African-Americans Jul 18 Sadbutttrue 1
•••
•••

Newark News Video

•••
•••

Newark Jobs