Newark mayor: Romney business record ...

Newark mayor: Romney business record is fair game

There are 3 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from May 20, 2012, titled Newark mayor: Romney business record is fair game. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker is backing off comments he made earlier Sunday, when he criticized President Barack Obama's re-election campaign for its attacks on Bain Capital, the private equity firm once run by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2012
Obama's record would be fair game too, but he doesn't have one.

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 May 22, 2012
Yeah, the Obama Administration made Booker record a Hostage Video!

:)
democrat i was

Erie, PA

#3 May 22, 2012
Obama Administration made Booker to speak out against his own veiws that is what i call power from the white house..

this is what booker said sunday before the white house election machine went after him.. nothing new for the chigao election machine when in full operation.. they still have the power to make big men cry like little baby.. but what was said is said and Booker said it from his heart and brain that he was sick of lies and wants the thruth to come out..
this reminds me of wwe when a big man name big show cryed and on his knees begging for his job back on wwe... how or when someone who has power can force a good man to cry and beg and do things they said and force them to take it back so they dont get punish for it.. is this america we live in when someone has power to force someone to coward down and beg

democrat N.J. Mayor Cory Booker speaks in Newark. Booker, an Obama ally, speaks out on Sunday criticized President Barack Obama's campaign for attacking Republican Mitt Romney's tenure at a private equity firm. The Democrat and Obama supporter told NBC News he found the attacks "nauseating."

Booker's comment illustrated the difficulty candidates face controlling their message. It also raised questions about whether campaigns should be held responsible for what their supporters say or do.

democrat..Steven Rattner, who headed the president’s auto task force and last week called “unfair” an Obama campaign ad about a Kansas City, Mo., steel mill that was taken over by Bain in 1993.

“I don’t think Bain Capital did anything they need to be embarrassed about,” Rattner said May 14 on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program.“It did it superbly well, acting within the rules, acting very responsibly, and was a leading firm

former Rep. Harold Ford, a Tennessee Democrat, saying “private equity’s not a bad thing.”

“The fact is, a number of the private-equity investors, even some of the big names, are Democrats,”“You can always find a deal that didn’t work.”

Boeing Co. CEO Jim McNerney, chairman of Obama’s Export Council, defended the role of private equity in the economy, saying the wealth-creation-versus-job-cre ation distinction the campaign is trying to make is “too easy.”

“Even within Boeing you’re growing some elements, you’re winding down others to fuel, to provide resources, to provide the growth,” McNerney said in a May 8 interview.“That’s what makes this country great, because we can redeploy capital and labor more quickly than other societies. And I think private equity plays a role in that.”

Democrats Turn on Obama's Bain Attack Ad

why is this happening... good reason

“The fact is, a number of the private-equity investors, even some of the big names, are Democrats

misdial message from our great leaderless obama

another failure not getting message out right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr America 21,049
News Newark pediatrician gets 3-year prison sentence... Aug 14 Candace 1
Lewis is a fraud Aug 7 Yyyy2017 2
News 'Fired by tweet:' Troops, veterans react to tra... Jul 29 Maggie Gallaghers... 5
Mayor David Mayer wants Verizon Fios Banned fro... Jul 27 Watchdog 1
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Jul '17 Tick Jackson 6
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 13

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages