The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,574

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Columbus, GA

#12382 Dec 19, 2012
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016 wrote:
Calypso Louie, Cornel West and Tavis Smiley are some of the biggest raycisssss I've ever seen. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Oh and Pumpkin aka "warriorisgay" seriously are you as sheltered and naive as you sound?? I hope not because if you keep being that racially unaware I pray to God you live in an all White community because if not you're a crime statistic waiting to happen. I told you about the San Francisco girl who rode her bike from San Fran to New Orleans in 2008 campaigning for Obongo and you see what happened to her. Grow up and listen to Observations because I agree with about 90% of what he has had to say. 5372 WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!! 7734
Maybe. But that wasn't the point of my argument was it, Reverend Turd? My point was that they have been very critical of black people.
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#12383 Dec 19, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But that wasn't the point of my argument was it, Reverend Turd? My point was that they have been very critical of black people.
Yeah and every single one of them would claim OJ was innocent. Buncha rayciss fecal matter if ya ask the Rev. WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! 5372 7734 3773
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12384 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah and every single one of them would claim OJ was innocent. Buncha rayciss fecal matter if ya ask the Rev. WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! 5372 7734 3773
White trash you got bashed by K-FART now why don't you put you're Hood on light your cross and light yourself on fire so you are prepared to go to the place you need to be 7734 4 eternity to meet you're maker.
iminyurmanow

Baltimore, MD

#12385 Dec 19, 2012
DEnglish1 wrote:
Is western subjectivism, materialism, capitalism and consumerism concealing your soul and producing bad Karma?
Violence is always initiated from negative emissions/feeling and can perpetuate for many generations unless the bad core seeds are rooted out. This is typically due to lack of sub-prime investments= low employment=drugs=drink=violenc e.
Our economic paradigm is in conflict with our political ideology. We profess democratic ideals yet Corporate Capitalism is undemocratic in its command structure and in its integration with the legal/ political system. You cannot have true democracy when a relatively small group of people command so much political power. Wall Street/goldman sachs, those nasty prime and sub-prime guilt dealers and International Corporations, through campaign contributions and lobbying efforts skewer the whole fabric of our society and government. Instead of society and government reflecting the beliefs and expectations of the masses, they have been warped into satisfying the desires of a fairly few number of Elites. This makes our system a predatory and imperialistic one. Many if not most of the marginalized persons in our society and prisons are the discarded flotsam of this winner take all, might makes right, and selfish- materialist culture.
Do not be the victim, the discarded floatsum of this winner takes all, might makes right selfish materialistic culture!
Find your self!
I my opinion the history of the human beliefs system have since conspired to be irrational and illogical.
Like the burning of witches and people believing the earth was flat to name just two.
We are are also never right because nature claims everything back from us, so there can only be one sort of panentheism or monotheism which also reflects to ones self Atman or being.-The true accountable self soul and conscienceless-
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Look into Atman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_%28Hi... %
Brahman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman%5DBrahma...
Upanishads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upanishads
Vedanta Advaita http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Ved
Of which are derivatives & teachings of the Vedas written in Sanskrit 1500–1000 BCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
There are 4 Vedas Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Samaveda , Atharvaveda -Sanskrit &#2357;&#2375;&#23 42; véda, "knowledge")
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts.
The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, spanning the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
Upanishads
1. Prajnanam Brahma -Consciousness is Brahman -in the Aitareya Upanishad of the Rig-Veda.
2. Aham Brahmasmi -I am Brahman -in the Brahadaranyaka Upanishad of the yajur-Veda.
3. Tat Tvam Asi -That thou art -in Cchandogya Upanishad of the Sama-Veda.
4. Ayam Atma Brahma -The self is Brahman -in Mandukya Upanishad of the Atharva-Veda.
According to the Upanishads, we as humans have a metaphysical being called the atman, then there's the Brahman who which is the Absolute Atman or Supreme Soul or Spirit -also known as Supersoul or Oversoul- Brahman who is the eternal, unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe.
The word "Brahman" is traditionally derived from the verb ((brh))(Sanskrit: to grow), and connotes greatness and infinity.
Hope this helps!
you end that brain teaser with hope this helps. Hope this helps what exactly? I now need a nap and I will probably oversleep and be late for work

Spartanburg, SC

#12386 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah and every single one of them would claim OJ was innocent. Buncha rayciss fecal matter if ya ask the Rev. WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! 5372 7734 3773
Riiiiiiight. Lol keep telling yourself that Reverend Floater. Maybe we should should flush you down the toilet now. You've worn out your welcome lol.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12388 Dec 20, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiight. Lol keep telling yourself that Reverend Floater. Maybe we should should flush you down the toilet now. You've worn out your welcome lol.
..... your puns at name calling show how very ignorant you are Kalarky boy. I havent heard such lame name calling since 3rd grade. Try to get a life you ignorant savage beast ghetto defending spear chucking fudgepacking racist cracka wannabe puke pile you.

“Handyman”

Since: Apr 10

Compton, CA.

#12389 Dec 20, 2012
Yeah- say it loud! I'm black and I'm proud! Yeahyea!
The New Arcata

Dublin, CA

#12391 Dec 20, 2012
Pike rat warrior wrote:
NNNNNN
IIIIII
GGGGGG
GGGGGG
EEEEEE
RRRRRR
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12392 Dec 20, 2012
Pike rat warrior wrote:
You don't have much of a choice of what race you are.

Spartanburg, SC

#12393 Dec 20, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... your puns at name calling show how very ignorant you are Kalarky boy. I havent heard such lame name calling since 3rd grade. Try to get a life you ignorant savage beast ghetto defending spear chucking fudgepacking racist cracka wannabe puke pile you.
..."ignorant savage beast ghetto defending spear chucking fudgepacking racist cracka wannabe puke pile you" and what I said is "lame name calling since 3rd grade??" Sorry KingGrouper....fail again LOl. Keep up the good work though. You're almost there!!
Phoenix Storm Defense

Campbellsville, KY

#12395 Dec 20, 2012
You can protect yourself with hot pepper spray, Mace, stun guns, cell phone stun guns and more. http://www.phoenixstormdefense.com/
New White Freedom

San Jose, CA

#12396 Dec 20, 2012
WHITE POWER HUMBOLDT COUNTY!

“Handyman”

Since: Apr 10

Compton, CA.

#12397 Dec 21, 2012
New White Freedom wrote:
WHITE POWER HUMBOLDT COUNTY!

Yeah! Say it loud I'm black and I'm proud!!!
Screw you pale pasty little dick cracker....Bhhahahahaa
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Helen, GA

#12398 Dec 21, 2012
White Power & White Pride Worldwide!!!
5372 7734 1212
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#12399 Dec 22, 2012
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
Hmmm. White peopke have invented a lot of important things. Oops now I'm racist for saying that. Sorry. No they haven't.
Really though. Obama is half white. Bush is white. Look what white power does...
Power to the people.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#12400 Dec 22, 2012
Pike rat warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
nonracist bigot

Fresno, CA

#12402 Dec 23, 2012
Yea, he does carry one but does not have any natural rhythm to play it. It’s for cosmetic effect only.
george barnett wrote:
<quoted text>Do you carry a tambourine?
Figueroa

Bogotá, Colombia

#12403 Dec 23, 2012
Black mothers are to blame for all the black males and females in prison. Black mothers are to blame for not teaching their kids english. Black mothers are to blame for not telling their kids to put a belt on. Black women do not know how to raise their children. Black women do not know how to keep a man.
74% of black households have no father. Society should hold black women mothers responsible that their children go into gangs and become killers and evil doers. Black women are the shame of black society. They truly are. Society should say alot more about them. A Whole Lot More !!!!!

Riverview, FL

#12404 Dec 23, 2012
I guess society always needs someone to scapegoat and blame as opposed to taking a hard look at itself in the mirror.
Kellogs

Semarang, Indonesia

#12405 Dec 23, 2012
It looks like thats what figgy was doing and I agree with her. I think black mothers are the root of a disease. Very smart figgy, very smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Review: Solid Rock Baptist Church (Oct '09) 3 hr AHeartforGod 4
Gen. Jihad Sends NYPD , NY. Happy New 2015 Gree... Fri American_Jihad 1
Jersey City man charged with beating woman with... Thu asadrelative 1
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Dec 23 Frances 2
Victim in Newark fatal shooting identified as 1... Dec 22 detective1 1
Bradley Stone cleared by Veterans Affairs docto... Dec 18 cletusbrown 1

Newark News Video

Newark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE