'Glitch' put toddler on no-fly list?

'Glitch' put toddler on no-fly list?

There are 30 comments on the WOODTV.com story from May 12, 2012, titled 'Glitch' put toddler on no-fly list?. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

A spokesman for the family of an 18-month-old girl who was pulled off a flight because airline employees thought her name was on the U.S. no-fly list says the girl's parents do not plan to take any legal action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22 May 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet that there's an Obama sticker on the back of your car.
If a company or agency did you harm then compensation is right and suing is justified, but if you're just looking for free money to cover your own poor choices then no, it's the same as stealing.
oh oh you are in for it now , someone is going to sue you

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#23 May 15, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
oh oh you are in for it now , someone is going to sue you
My name is on the no-fly-list, not me just some pissed off Irishman. Should I sue the IRA because I can't print a boarding pass so I can buy a new Play Station 3, after all mine is getting old. Redistribution of wealth is wrong whether it's a citizen suing a company to make their car payment or the President taxing the rich and middle class to expand the welfare system.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24 May 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is on the no-fly-list, not me just some pissed off Irishman. Should I sue the IRA because I can't print a boarding pass so I can buy a new Play Station 3, after all mine is getting old. Redistribution of wealth is wrong whether it's a citizen suing a company to make their car payment or the President taxing the rich and middle class to expand the welfare system.
agree

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25 May 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is on the no-fly-list, not me just some pissed off Irishman. Should I sue the IRA because I can't print a boarding pass so I can buy a new Play Station 3, after all mine is getting old. Redistribution of wealth is wrong whether it's a citizen suing a company to make their car payment or the President taxing the rich and middle class to expand the welfare system.
we already have a president [?] doing that: so go for the IRA... pssssssssssst send the brother-in-law for the mail if you do sue

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#26 May 15, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
no, Thats taking advantage of an unfortunate situation, which boils down to greed. u can try and justify it all u want but it comes down to whats right and wrong.
to sue in this case would be wrong, its the same as stealing...
obviously its how u are raised and what u were taught that determines what a person would do in this situation.
It is not greed if you actually NEED the money to stay alive. Anyone who is too stupid to take advantage of a situation like that deserves to be poor forever if their sense of self-righteousness keeps them from getting ahead.

Suing is not the same as stealing. You are using the law to get what is rightfully yours. When someone wrongs you, it is immoral to not make them pay for wronging you.

It has nothing to do with upbringing, since so many are raised to be passive and victims in this type of situation. Then they grow up, become moral, and shake off society's shackles and that placed by their parents. Then they learn to take charge in such situations, stop being victims, and demand what is theirs. Poverty does not have to last forever. Most people are taught a pack of lies for 17 years. A few break free and find the truth and do what it takes to get back at those who harmed them as legally as possible. The rest continue to be victims and perpetuate the loser paradigm. To be blinded is part of the agenda of those behind the scenes.

I didn't post what I did to debate nor argue, only share. Since you want to use the verbal violence of argument and debate, we are done discussing. Goodbye. Now I can remove this thread from my tracker.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#28 May 15, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not greed if you actually NEED the money to stay alive. Anyone who is too stupid to take advantage of a situation like that deserves to be poor forever if their sense of self-righteousness keeps them from getting ahead.
Suing is not the same as stealing. You are using the law to get what is rightfully yours. When someone wrongs you, it is immoral to not make them pay for wronging you.
It has nothing to do with upbringing, since so many are raised to be passive and victims in this type of situation. Then they grow up, become moral, and shake off society's shackles and that placed by their parents. Then they learn to take charge in such situations, stop being victims, and demand what is theirs. Poverty does not have to last forever. Most people are taught a pack of lies for 17 years. A few break free and find the truth and do what it takes to get back at those who harmed them as legally as possible. The rest continue to be victims and perpetuate the loser paradigm. To be blinded is part of the agenda of those behind the scenes.
I didn't post what I did to debate nor argue, only share. Since you want to use the verbal violence of argument and debate, we are done discussing. Goodbye. Now I can remove this thread from my tracker.
Ahh, did we strike a nerve, I'm sorry if you're liberal fantasy can't stand up to the facts. If you sued someone frivolously just because you needed to pay a bill or whatever then you are a thief.
I grew up with four brothers and a mother who worked as a waitress. We were so poor that some nights dinner would be grated cheese between two slices of bread. I now own a home, have two cars, and a son in college. I got here through hard work and taking responsibility for my own life not by stealing from somebody who owed me nothing or suing over some made up slight. Justify it all you want, but if this is how you operate, then you are a thief.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#29 May 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, did we strike a nerve, I'm sorry if you're liberal fantasy can't stand up to the facts. If you sued someone frivolously just because you needed to pay a bill or whatever then you are a thief.
I grew up with four brothers and a mother who worked as a waitress. We were so poor that some nights dinner would be grated cheese between two slices of bread. I now own a home, have two cars, and a son in college. I got here through hard work and taking responsibility for my own life not by stealing from somebody who owed me nothing or suing over some made up slight. Justify it all you want, but if this is how you operate, then you are a thief.
lucky you we couldn't afford a grater

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#30 May 15, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not greed if you actually NEED the money to stay alive. Anyone who is too stupid to take advantage of a situation like that deserves to be poor forever if their sense of self-righteousness keeps them from getting ahead.
Suing is not the same as stealing. You are using the law to get what is rightfully yours. When someone wrongs you, it is immoral to not make them pay for wronging you.
It has nothing to do with upbringing, since so many are raised to be passive and victims in this type of situation. Then they grow up, become moral, and shake off society's shackles and that placed by their parents. Then they learn to take charge in such situations, stop being victims, and demand what is theirs. Poverty does not have to last forever. Most people are taught a pack of lies for 17 years. A few break free and find the truth and do what it takes to get back at those who harmed them as legally as possible. The rest continue to be victims and perpetuate the loser paradigm. To be blinded is part of the agenda of those behind the scenes.
I didn't post what I did to debate nor argue, only share. Since you want to use the verbal violence of argument and debate, we are done discussing. Goodbye. Now I can remove this thread from my tracker.
VERBAL VIOLENCE??

lol - whatever..

Goodbye Purple Girl, same old same old...

LOL

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#31 May 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, did we strike a nerve, I'm sorry if you're liberal fantasy can't stand up to the facts. If you sued someone frivolously just because you needed to pay a bill or whatever then you are a thief.
I grew up with four brothers and a mother who worked as a waitress. We were so poor that some nights dinner would be grated cheese between two slices of bread. I now own a home, have two cars, and a son in college. I got here through hard work and taking responsibility for my own life not by stealing from somebody who owed me nothing or suing over some made up slight. Justify it all you want, but if this is how you operate, then you are a thief.
every time u disagree with her it strikes a nerve.

lol

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#32 May 15, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
lucky you we couldn't afford a grater
we only got one piece of bread...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min Hipocrit 20,505
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) Aug 23 Ole Miss Heroin 20
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Aug 20 Recognise This Story 214
News Migrant mother, son sue U.S. over treatment in ... Aug 20 mylifematters 1
News Construction underway for Newark's new Military... (May '13) Aug 1 Phil Lesch 19
Need help to place gravestone - NJ Civil War Ve... Jul 29 Mom 1
News Keshia Knight Pulliam Porn (Jan '08) Jul '16 Cheche pop 21

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages