It's electric: Panasonic office tower...

It's electric: Panasonic office tower finally starts to rise in Newark

There are 2 comments on the The Newark Star-Ledger story from May 15, 2012, titled It's electric: Panasonic office tower finally starts to rise in Newark. In it, The Newark Star-Ledger reports that:

NEWARK - Construction on the Panasonic office tower in downtown Newark has begun, one year after the Japanese electronics giant signed a lease to move to the city and nearly two decades after a foundation was built for a development that never happened at the site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newark Star-Ledger.

Rabiya

Anderson, IN

#1 May 15, 2012
Corey I hope you and the other guys cut a good deal that is going to benefit the city of newark, unlike the NJ Devils deal.
Rabiya

Anderson, IN

#2 May 15, 2012
THe jobs that this plant creates are open to all not people of certain races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Proud American 20,707
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... 18 hr Wheelz 1
News Two More New Jersey Towns Pass Paid Sick Leave ... Tue gerry 1
Truck and tank wash ripoff Dec 5 Truckers 1
Donald Trump & Arab GCC Sheikhs differences Nov 29 long island city 2
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Nov 23 Recognize This Story 221
Dysfunctional Indians Nov 16 Anonymous 1

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages