Federal Express Employee Accused Of S...

Federal Express Employee Accused Of Stealing, Selling Gun Shipm...

There are 2 comments on the WNBC New York story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Federal Express Employee Accused Of Stealing, Selling Gun Shipm.... In it, WNBC New York reports that:

A Federal Express employee and another man face 10 years in prison for selling firearms stolen from a Federal Express facility in Eatontown , N.J., prosecutors say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Bill

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2008
In May, Jersey City police began receiving complaints that two white males were selling handguns from a white Ford Bronco and a blue BMW at housing complexes....

Nice...... Housing complexes
Big Large Black Lady

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 16, 2008
Bill wrote:
In May, Jersey City police began receiving complaints that two white males were selling handguns from a white Ford Bronco and a blue BMW at housing complexes....
Nice...... Housing complexes
Whitey was selling guns to brother and trying to frame OJ!(AGAIN)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr see the truth 20,317
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) May 28 Recognise This Story 207
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May 24 In Gods we Trust 4
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... (Jul '15) May 23 unknown 7
What happened last night with the debacle at th... May 8 Lupelou68 1
Anthony Puntolillo is a dishonest thief May 7 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages