Tunnel Tribulations Overview First Dr...

Tunnel Tribulations Overview First Draft Paragraph One

Posted in the Newark Forum

“David B. Mueller”

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, Illinois

#1 Mar 12, 2012
To learn more visit http://davidbrianmueller.blogspot.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidBMueller Again, over the years, they have “hazed” me many times. These little boys and girls have been playing Cowboys versus the Indian or Nazis versus the Jewish Boy with me. I suspect that “they” are law enforcement operatives and that they are still on their endless mission to discredit and destroy me and to deprive me of any benefit from psychoactive drugs, which I have been conditioned to consume and have benefited from since I was a youth. These law enforcement operatives are zealots and do not even tolerate prescribed and/or legal drugs . They have “hazed” me countless times. Most recently, I suspect that they constructed a secret tunnel under my house and used classified mind control technology to terrorize me. They use aversive conditioning, simulated telepathy, subliminal, and hypnotic techniques. I even wonder if they may have adulterated my prescribed medications at times as they indeed have access to American pharmacies for “law enforcement purposes.”. I believe that they utilize extraordinary means of surveillance and engage in organized gang stalking. I wonder if they keep my relatives under a gag order so they do not divulge to me what is really going on and who is responsible for the crimes being committed against me. They seem to have caused my relatives to engage in harmful behaviors towards me and this makes it more difficult to recover from the years I have spent as a recipient of Social Security Disability Insurance which I receive because of the traumatic stress I have endured over many years. They interfere with my computer and Internet activities and I suspect that they key log and monitor everything I do which causes me great distress as I am trying to compose original music, literature, art, and so on, and I fear that they might try to alter or steal my creations as I produce them. In other words, they might sabotage my works and thus they are engaging in a form of industrial sabotage and espionage. But how can I hold them accountable if “they” are police? They already have sabotaged my first 49 years as a human being and inevitably sabotage my every effort to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. They have caused me to have very restricted and fixed social opportunities and I am very handicapped finding new associates especially ones that are not already tainted by their influence. I believe that their conduct is malicious and criminal and that they affect not only me but millions of Americans and that they are a threat to human rights and to our national security as they are diametrically opposed to the values and principles upon which our nation was founded. They especially do this when they know that I am under the influence of various psychoactive substances. I have always believed that drugs, I mean the kinds that are typically restricted as controlled substances such as cannabinoids, opioids, stimulants, and psychedelics, are not at all as harmful as is advertised and instead have many benefits and that it should be legal for American citizens to discover and enjoy those benefits and to use them constructively, if they so choose, whereas they are committed to the opposite belief and seem willing to injure or obstruct anybody who makes it appear that drugs are not a great evil that must be controlled by the criminal justice system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Sat Recognise This Story 207
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May 24 In Gods we Trust 4
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... (Jul '15) May 23 unknown 7
What happened last night with the debacle at th... May 8 Lupelou68 1
Anthony Puntolillo is a dishonest thief May 7 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages