Oxendine

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2011
House Fire in the 400 Block of Sullivan Lane, Braidwood
Denise Rall-Oxendine along with Jacki, Jenessa and Julia Rall would like to say a very deep thank you to all our friends and neighbors. Our home burnt on August 25, 2011 forever to change our lives, we have been deeply blessed that no one was home and our loving neighbors got the dogs. In these financially trying times the over whelming support, help and understanding we have been given from our small community has touched our hearts forever. We would like to apologize if we forget anyone ahead of time, just know itís hard to remember, but we thank God for all of you. A special thank you to the Charles Knott Family of Braidwood especially Debbie, thanks for being my brain these last couple weeks. We would also like to thank Heather Holman of Braidwood, Chris Edwards of Braidwood, The Malloy Family, Sharon Bernico, The Alexander Family, Naithan & Jenny Richards, Mr & Mrs Osterman, TUESDAY NIGHT Godís Garage Coal City, you know who you all are. Karen, Wayne, Donna, Pat, Jamie, Scott, Kathy, Becky, Loretta, Maria, Gloria, Kathy, Edie, Donna, Rick & Lisa Johnson Coal City, Amanda & Brandon Pink Coal City. Nick with American Family Insurance Plainfield, Kevin Hextel with American Family Insurance, Tina, Braidwood Fire Department, special thanks to Andy Favero, Braidwood Fire Sirens, Lisa & Aubrey of Braidwood, Dennis Hackl, Candy with Pro Real-estate in Wilmington, Adam Kotowski with Harris Bank in Channahon, The American Red Cross, Omnicon Disaster Restoration, 1 800 Board Up, ServPro, Tiff and Mandy at Dr. Scalaís Office in Coal City, Reed Custer High School faculty and staff, RCHS Cheerleaders and Football players, Peotone High School parents and Family. Russell Rall, Trinity Lutheran Church in Burr Ridge, Elaine Rall, Our lives have been changed forever, we will be stronger us ĎRallí girls, we have such a wonderful support system, thank you to all. God Bless
I canít forget my husband Terry Oxendine, thank you for being YOU, and showing what your heart holds, holding my childrenís dog hostage till you got your way, threatening to shut our only phone off,ďOne Day AT A Time, You Get What you Give.

Denise Rall-Oxendine, Jacki, Jenessa & Julia Rall
WOW

Braidwood, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2011
He still drinks? Thought that accident years ago might change um. Well at least it's a family affair. Your better off Denise, you take care of those girls, they don't need to be around all that drunkeness.
Denise

Braidwood, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Shareee? Since this was brought to my attention. Really? You need to get your facts straight. Terry has had a drinking problem since about 20 years old. Check the court records. Whom ever you are, being played for a fool. I know the real man is in ther somewhere. No ONE MAKES anyone drink. It is a disease, one most need help with, it's called AA. I only wish for him to find serenity, peace, and sobriety before someone really gets hurts. As far as me cheating, He is the one who just broke up with a girlfriend, maybe you! Not me, don't have one, Add to that, I deeply love the man, and wanted a real marriage. Funny I was told his first marriage broke up because the first one cheated on him as well. Which finding out wasn't the case after all. Fed up with the dinking. Usually what people speak about someone else is usually what they are guilty of themselves. Everyone should be proud thou, cheating, lies, and drunkenness. Again hope Swanny and Ron are resting in peace, bet they wish they would of changed their lives and found a 12 step program before it was too late.
There is one persons lies, and yet another, two people can see one situation two completely different ways. Ill say again,
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the differnce. I wish you much peace, and happiness, along with my still husband Terry, I pray for his serenity every night. And Sharee, I'll put you on the prayer list as well. God's Blessing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Grundy County Sheriff? 12 hr Coming Soon 35
Manger Scene at Grundy Courthouse (Dec '12) 16 hr sowhat 2015 16
Condo manager critical of Neighborhood Watch (Jun '13) Feb 22 resident 5
does anyone remember a Teresa Rowlett, Lori Wat... (Nov '10) Feb 19 Armani25 4
Suspended doctor's patient records in limbo Feb 18 katja 1
Morris police believe burglary suspects may liv... Feb 5 chuck spears 3
cover up on murder case Jan '15 tlc 1
Newark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web