You have a Sallie Mae Call Center in ...

You have a Sallie Mae Call Center in your Town

Posted in the Newark Forum

Scum Bag Sallie Mae

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
You have the lowest type of human living in your town calling people that have nothing to do with Sallie Mae trying to get money out of aging parents and Grand Parents to pay off Student Loans. Not this old fart. What I want is the location of the Call center any of you know the street address? I would like to see what kind of person would work for a low life scum bag operation that has enslaved many young people knowing full well that the schools they have sent them to are turning out worthless degrees.

They should be shut down until a full investigation is completed and the scam operations are uncovered.
Scum Bag Sallie Mae

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jul 3, 2012
I found it. Sallie Mae, 300 Continental Drive, Newark, De 19713,

Nasty operation enslaving the youth of America. Knowing that many of the so called colleges are nothing more than a scam operation. If the Federal Government will not recognize the degree from one of the "So Called Colleges" why in hell is this Sallie Mae making the loans ?

Many of the people working for Sallie Mae must be involved in the scam otherwise why are the loans being made ?
Scum Bag Sallie Mae

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
"Full Sail" College out of Orlando nothing more than a scam operation. It should be shut down. Turns out degrees that are worthless.
Scum Bag Sallie Mae

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2012
In February 2007, New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo launched an investigation into alleged deceptive lending practices by student loan providers, including the The College Board, EduCap,NEINET, Citibank, and Sallie Mae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newark Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul 13 Musikologist 13
Hockessin Music Forum (Nov '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 12
Bear Music Selection (Sep '12) May '16 Musikologist 13
News Ricky Spencer headed home to Delaware follo... (Mar '12) Mar '16 Fletcher 12
American BullDog Female, looking for mate. (Feb '09) Jan '16 amanda 49
Help with neighborhoods (Oct '15) Oct '15 LucyCameron 1
what's up Newark (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jester 1

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages