American BullDog Female, looking for...
christina

Baltimore, MD

#23 Aug 8, 2011
I have a 3yr old english bulldog he is 113 lbs all muscle! We live in baltimore but he was shippeed from oaklahoma he has papers.. We r looking to breed him he is very smart n very loveable however he is very big in size n thinks he is a 2lb lap dog lol pics r on facebook christina marie thornton...I hope to hear from sombody soon!
toni

Hexham, UK

#24 Nov 16, 2011
i have a American bulldog looking for a mate he is almost 2 year we have his papers and is full pedigree i would love find him a mate as he is horny all of the time would love him to find a female american bulldog for him plz email me at [email protected]
Samantha

Cardington, OH

#26 Jan 5, 2012
I have a two year old monster of an American Bulldog. He is pure bred and he is ready to breed. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Mark Texas

United States

#27 Jan 28, 2012
I have a male from tx pride American bulldogs needs a mate. 15 month old 107 lbs
Mark Texas

United States

#28 Jan 28, 2012
[email protected] he is reverse choc brindle with white. 100% Johnson type a real stud.
Jen

United States

#31 Jun 11, 2012
I have a 4 year old american bulldog that would love to meet up with a female. I am not asking for a stud fee or pick of the litter. Just wanna help the guy out. He is Johnson bloodline, and weighs 132. [email protected]
karen

Chicago, IL

#32 Jun 13, 2012
I have a 2yr old american bulldog with papers. Looking for female to breed with before i get him fixed because i want puppies from him.

please email me if interested
[email protected]
Nicole

United States

#34 Sep 11, 2012
If your still interested I have a male 8 month old american bulldog, american pitbull mix. Hes beautiful and white and black brindle with blue genes.looking to breed him once before getting him him fixed
Nicole lp

United States

#35 Sep 11, 2012
Nicole wrote:
If your still interested I have a male 8 month old american bulldog, american pitbull mix. Hes beautiful and white and black brindle with blue genes.looking to breed him once before getting him him fixed
E mail me at [email protected]
Chris

Arlington, VA

#36 Sep 12, 2012
Russell wrote:
Hello, I have an Old English - American Bulldog Hybrid and I was thinking of breeding her 1 time before I got her spayed.. she is a beautiful dog and I would hate to see her bloodline end with her..
If you have one and wanted to get together next time she is in heat (whithin the next 3-4 weeks) i would LOVE to hear from you..
she does not have any papers.. but she is ALL Bull-Dog.
you can see a picture of her here.
http://straightlinedogsupply.com/Forums/viewt...
would LOVE to hear from you..
Russell..
Good after noon...I was wondering if you still wanted to mate your dog? if so you can email me @ [email protected]
Monica rios

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Dec 23, 2012
Hi I have a 2yr old American bulldog truly beautiful white with brown and light eyes bully look please let me know if your still breading [email protected]
Sam

Hazleton, PA

#40 Jun 29, 2013
I have a 1 and half year old american bulldog female... No papers but would like to breed her one time before I get her fixed anyone in the Delaware area have a male American bulldog?
Chris

Medford, NY

#41 Aug 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
I have a 1 and half year old american bulldog female... No papers but would like to breed her one time before I get her fixed anyone in the Delaware area have a male American bulldog?
If your interested in mating her let me know. I have two american bulldogs and located in jersey. I can be reached at [email protected]
Sandra

Highland Lakes, NJ

#43 Feb 11, 2014
I have a 9 month old American bulldog with papers, and looking to breed him one time . We are located in nj . Does anyone know how to go about doing this ?
Roger winchell

Logan, OH

#44 Feb 28, 2014
I have a 6 yr old 120lbs American bully dog is a tank all white with a brendal ear long legs and big chest.. If interested look me up on face book
clive wilson

London, UK

#45 Mar 11, 2014
We have a 2 year old pure american bulldog and would love to stud him with your bitch 07962358127 please ring we are intrested.ASAP
clive wilson

London, UK

#46 Mar 11, 2014
We have a 2 year old pure american bulldog (male) we would love to stud him with your biych 07962358127 pleases ring and ask for clive thank ou very much
Ike

Jamaica, NY

#47 Mar 20, 2014
Have a 2 year old male . all papers . looking for a mate.please contact if interested for further talks. Thks
Humpty

Central District, Hong Kong

#49 Mar 21, 2014
This is sick.........
Ariel Randy Hall

Moundsville, WV

#50 Apr 16, 2014
I have a 9 month female English American bulldog That i want to breed she mostly white with a few brown patchs on her back she is the sweetest scaredy cat I've ever seen but she wouldn't hurt a fly please email me at Aurora1stbaby @ yahoo.com if your instead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hannah's House Kennels For Dogs (Sep '14) Aug '17 indict the sayanim 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
News Michelle Malkin Hysterically Demolishes Rachel ... Jul '17 Joyce Carnac 2
officers who give police a bad name Jun '17 Joyous Carnac 2
The glen motel? (Jul '15) Jun '17 Kurt learn 2
How often do you get horney? (Apr '12) Apr '17 Joyous Carnac 19
Unregistered sex offender in Glasgow court (Jun '11) Apr '17 Joyous Carnac 4

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages