American BullDog Female, looking for...

American BullDog Female, looking for mate.

Posted in the Newark Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Russell

Phoenixville, PA

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Hello, I have an Old English - American Bulldog Hybrid and I was thinking of breeding her 1 time before I got her spayed.. she is a beautiful dog and I would hate to see her bloodline end with her..

If you have one and wanted to get together next time she is in heat (whithin the next 3-4 weeks) i would LOVE to hear from you..
she does not have any papers.. but she is ALL Bull-Dog.

you can see a picture of her here.
http://straightlinedogsupply.com/Forums/viewt...

would LOVE to hear from you..
Russell..
Lance

Edison, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2009
I have a male American bulldog, champion bloodline. White/Fawn. He's 8mo's, but a horny mother, is he old enough? If so, where are you from I am in NJ? email: [email protected]
Beau

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 25, 2009
I have a 4 yr old american bull dog....hes a little bit bigger then normal hes about 34in tall and 140lbs....from the suburbs of philadelphia email [email protected] if interested
Yelena

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2009
I have a pure English Bulldog male. AKC registered. He comes from a rare Brazilian bloodline. He's brown/white and 10 mths old. Please e-mail [email protected]

Thanks.
Chrissy

Verona, NJ

#5 Aug 16, 2009
I know you posted this a while back I have a 2 year old 80 lbs american bully...Wanted to mate him once as well before fixing him...let me know [email protected] He looks very similar to your girl but hes tan and white with patch on Left eye. Let me know very interested!!!

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 19, 2009
Hi I have a male american bull dog. He's a wall build white and brown pure breed amd i have papers on him. I been trying to mate my dog for the pass 2 months. I would like to know where u live at because mybe we can talk it over if u like him.

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 19, 2009
Hi I have a male american bull dog. He's a wall build white and brown pure breed amd i have papers on him. I been trying to mate my dog for the pass 2 months. I would like to know where u live at because mybe we can talk it over if u like him. [email protected]
michelle

Macomb, MI

#8 Sep 11, 2009
Hello I have a 2 yr. old English Bulldog we live in Newark, De. He is ready to be mated for the 1st time if you are interested lease email me back,[email protected] Thanks.
michelle

Macomb, MI

#9 Sep 11, 2009
oh he is a Oldie also..
ashley corn

Newark, DE

#10 Sep 24, 2009
i have an american bull i would like to mate before he get fixed. he very strong and is all most 2yrs old. he playful and loveable. i would love to find him a mate. thank you please contact me at [email protected]
joses

Gonzales, TX

#11 Nov 1, 2009
i have a male english bulldog that is ready to mate but not able to find a female around my area does anyone know of someone around the clarksville,tn area if so hit me up look foward to hear from someone
Bravo

Stroudsburg, PA

#12 Dec 31, 2009
We have a male American bulldog in the Johnson line of bulldogs. Have papers for him. Right now he is a puppy but wanted to get this out there just incase someone is in PA ( were in the Poconos area) & would want to mate their female with him when he's old enough. Our email address is LuLuJyJyNoNoEj@ aol. Com The Bravo Family
chelsea

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 13, 2010
I have a male english bulldog looking for a female to mate i like in south jersey anyone interested please reply
daydene

Miami, FL

#14 Jul 16, 2010
Hi,I HAVE A AMERICAN BULLDOG HIS GRAND FATHER IS KING MUFASSA AND HATUEY FAMILY I LOOKING FOR A FEMALE WITH PAPER MY EMAIL IS [email protected] WE ARE FROM MIAMI FL.
bulldogs

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Kinda off subject... But i have registered johnson american bulldog puppies for sale...liive in missouri,will deliver if not to far.
Kevin

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Oct 26, 2010
I have a 3 yr old Stud American bulldog with AKC papers, have all paper work including 5 generations of pedigree. Im seeking for a female , if anyone is interested please let me know.
damon

Atlantic City, NJ

#18 Feb 27, 2011
Kevin wrote:
I have a 3 yr old Stud American bulldog with AKC papers, have all paper work including 5 generations of pedigree. Im seeking for a female , if anyone is interested please let me know.
im interested
Monie

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Mar 23, 2011
I have a three year old pure bred american bulldog (he is of champion blood line) he has papers and has a clean bill of health. We are looking for a pure bred female. if anyone is interested please let me know!!

[email protected]
Alex

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Jun 2, 2011
I have a one year old american bull dog beautiful animal, he is of champion blood line iam looking for a sale for him or a female. [email protected] location fortlauderdale florida, sunrise
Jacob

United States

#21 Jul 8, 2011
I have a 1 year old, Old English Bulldog champion blood line. He is ready to mate. Looking for another female champion blood line. please let me know, contact at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unregistered sex offender in Glasgow court (Jun '11) 1 hr Joyous Carnac 4
Seriouslady/beentheredonethat/Anne et al. Mar 22 Joyous Carnac 2
How often do you get horney? (Apr '12) Mar 19 Joyous Carnac 19
News WHOA! Trump SWEARS He'll Primary ANY Conservati... Mar 19 Joyous Carnac 2
Hockessin Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar 15 Musikologist 13
News YES! Tomi Lahren To HOST First Ever 'Snowflake ... Feb '17 jsc1313 1
Bear Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 14

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance