Mother Begs for Justice for Her Murde...

Mother Begs for Justice for Her Murdered Son

There are 2 comments on the WCAU-TV story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Mother Begs for Justice for Her Murdered Son. In it, WCAU-TV reports that:

That's the plea of Angela Simpers almost three weeks after he son, Michael Leger, was stabbed and killed after getting into an argument with a man who was allegedly driving without his headlines on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAU-TV.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Hopefully they will find this sub human parasite. If his family is on welfare terminate all benefits for life! Why should whites support those that attack, rob and murder us?
Mindyourownbusin ess

Norristown, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Why would you say if his family is on welfare? First of all if the family is on welfare, they didnt have anything to do with the murder, so why should the family suffer for HIS mistake?? Its people like you who make me HATE white people. If the suspect was white would you have made that racist comment?? Like whites are the only people who pay taxes!!! SMMFH
Maybe people should learn to keep their mouths closed and mind their own business. Then he'd still be alive!! White people!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating. Aug 12 Tron7 1
The glen motel? Jul '15 Worried 1
News Girl, 8, critically injured by pit bull in Del. (Sep '14) Jul '15 Jen 2
News Ricky Spencer headed home to Delaware follo... (Mar '12) May '15 FloridaMan 5
American BullDog Female, looking for mate. (Feb '09) May '15 Sir Bishop __Md C... 47
Newark Music Selection (Sep '12) May '15 Musikologist 11
Newark native winning big on Jeopardy Apr '15 Jeep12873 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newark Mortgages