Is Kelsey Frost legally retarded?

Is Kelsey Frost legally retarded?

Posted in the Newark Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Euless, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Just wondering if she was actually retarded or just stupid.
agree

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Yup, that's one dumb b**ch.
lf

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Ain't nothing wrong with being dumb.

Batesville, AR

#5 Jun 9, 2013
yep she is.do you no her

Batesville, AR

#6 Jun 10, 2013
I know her well enough to know shes a dumb wh*re and her family is crazy why else would they kill someone
billiegirl

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Damn right! I was personally friends n practiclly family 2 the boy they killed. They had no right..only god has the right 2 take some1s life. I hope they get locked up 4 life

Batesville, AR

#8 Jun 12, 2013
they killed him cold heart

Batesville, AR

#9 Jun 12, 2013
stab him 16 times and beat him to death..all 3 of them did it
shelby

Batesville, AR

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Ya I have two of his kids and all it was cold hearted I hope they get all of them for it
billiegirl

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2013
16 times...I heard he was only stabbed twice. Shelby, tell me the story. I've heard bits n pieces from the family but that's it
shelby

Batesville, AR

#12 Jun 12, 2013
He went to stay up there with her well two days before he was killed he called everyone down here looking for money to come back he said that he wanted to come back to me and his kids well two days later we got a call he was murdered... when we seen him he had been brutally beat and starngled before they stabbed him he had bite marks on both arms and was bruised from head to toe the rest is bull crap lies that we dont know what really happened no one will tell the truth

Batesville, AR

#13 Jun 12, 2013
he was stab 16 times..i got the paper work
ceecee

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2013
She is a murderer skanky ass Hoe!! hope and pray every day they slap cuffs on her for the murder of a very special young man...Roy Lee Hogans
ceecee

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Retarded is not the word for her!!!
billiegirl

Rockwall, TX

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Well if he was stabbed 16 times then why am I now hearing that it was self defence n they r getting away wit murder. Wonder who's d*ck they all had 2 suck!
ceecee

Longview, TX

#17 Aug 28, 2013
Not sure a lot I'm sure sorry ppl those ppl. needs the lethal ingection i don't think that would even hold a light for what they did to that young man son,brother ,father and ect.loww lifers
girl

Tampa, FL

#18 Oct 16, 2013
That's true that's what I'm herein she did it. So they will have to live with it everyday of there life.just like his family has to miss him every day and cry. and they ant got away with it yet. The right ppl ain't got it yet. but they are soon so hold on. Justice will be done god don't like murders
girl

Tampa, FL

#19 Oct 16, 2013
ceecee wrote:
She is a murderer skanky ass Hoe!! hope and pray every day they slap cuffs on her for the murder of a very special young man...Roy Lee Hogans
u no her
ceecee

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 21, 2013
Who don't???
baby

Southaven, MS

#22 Oct 22, 2013
all i no about that family is that they killed my son.cold heart and if anybody no to tell me what really happen to him..because all they going to do is lie.. i no in my heart that this is wrong taking him away from us and his babys..how many other ppl have they killed i wood like to no that..i no the boy she just left got cut with a knife..but i dont think it was a knife in roy case..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Hubbard 23 hr Curious 16
blo₩job bobbijo Mon haha 1
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '14) Mon Sara 13
amanda kirby john Mon bob 1
looking for a man to spank me with a paddle (Feb '12) Mon spanker976 41
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... Mon Bababa 4
yellow looking taxi Mon Bababa 4
More from around the web

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE