|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "all", it seems a few of you refuse to remove your head out of the way.
Maybe they can find your head! Now stalk me some more!
trumann wildcats

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

obama hes 4 the poor
Shopping Queen

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Mules don't get involved in politics for a very simple reason. Even a jackass knows it is a waste of time that will only upset him and most likely over time interfere with his ability to find food.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

trumann wildcats wrote:
obama hes 4 the poor
You are correct. He's 4 the poor staying poor!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. He's 4 the poor staying poor!
As well as the middle class becoming poor.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as the middle class becoming poor.
And the rich paying for it ALL!
Bossydog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Friends, as you probably know, a person who decides to NOT vote , really IS voting , for the opposition.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Bossydog wrote:
Friends, as you probably know, a person who decides to NOT vote , really IS voting , for the opposition.
I always vote. however im not stupid. There is not any real difference between the partys or cantidates. the best you can hope for is that the lesser evil gets elected.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I always vote. however im not stupid. There is not any real difference between the partys or cantidates. the best you can hope for is that the lesser evil gets elected.
Actually Barney is hoping for the greater of the two evils, but then Barney wants to out law soap.
hemurderedourtro ops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

PC Kills American troops: More than 100 unarmed already murdered by Muslim 'friends'
Last week, in a move the Obama administration would undoubtedly like their useful idiot buddies in the media to ignore as much as possible, a long-standing order was reversed: U.S. troops are now required to carry loaded weapons at all times while on base.In other words, prior to this new directive, troops were required to remove the magazines from their weapons while quartered at bases with Afghans they were training to become policemen and soldiers. Policemen and soldiers who will allegedly pick up the slack and defend their country after U.S. forces withdraw in 2014--as they are currently scheduled to do.

Why the change? Apparently it took more than 100 deaths for a military brass neck-deep in the PC swamp to figure out that the presence of armed Afghan trainees in the presence of unarmed American trainers gave our so-called "trusted Afghan partners" a decided tactical advantage. One they deployed with Islamist gusto on several occasions. In 2012 alone, 32 attacks resulting in 40 deaths have occurred--topping the 21 attacks that took place last year.That means the 21 attacks a year ago was apparently deemed insufficient to abandon this particular plank of our so-called counter-insurgency strategy, more familiarly known as the attempt to "win the hearts and minds" of the Afghan people. Gen. McChrystal, fired by Obama in 2010 for insubordination, was replaced by Gen. David Petraeus, who came in and ordered all NATO troops under his command to pursue the enemy relentlessly--even as he stressed the need to "reduce civilian casualties to an absolute minimum."
Yet up until last week, U.S. commanders insisted that what are referred to as green-on-blue attacks were nothing more than "isolated" events. This gave them enough cover to continue allowing our troops to be gunned down by members of Afghan military units located right alongside our soldiers on coalition bases.

Even worse, the Pentagon is drawing down another 30,000 troops this summer, many of the soldiers remaining behind will go from fighting to training and advising their Afghan "friends." Friends who, unbelievable as it sounds, will also be providing security at coalition bases, so president Obama can further reduce the size of America's military presence in the nation. Obama and his people apparently don't care that this arrangement makes our troops even more vulnerable to insider attacks.

The war in Afghanistan it isn't about letting the American men and women we put in harm's way achieve the only thing that makes risking one's life worthwhile: victory. Victory so decisive and so thorough that not only is the enemy's capacity to wage war destroyed, but their will to go on is also broken. Victory so unambiguous that the bad actors all over the planet will think twice about engaging the most lethal fighting force ever devised.

Now let me tell what this war is about. It's about pretending we're going to bring Jeffersonian democracy to a bunch of third world terrorists. It's about handing the Taliban a due date for their reemergence in 2014, all the talk about "events on the ground" notwithstanding. And up until last week, it was all about making American sons and daughters sitting ducks in one of the most contemptible capitulations to the PC mindset ever devised.

In a better world, every hack lawyer in the Defense Department, along with the military and civilian officials responsible for formulating this strategy would be handed a helmet, a backpack, and a gun, whereupon they would be sent to the front lines and forced to implement their handiwork firsthand. Let them work alongside their Afghan "partners" and set about "winning hearts and minds"--under the same unarmed conditions to which they were more than willing to subject our troops.

Those who believe in politically correct warfare deserve nothing less.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

guess wrote:
I will say it again. Obama ain't telling you everything he wants you to think he's the greatest thing that has hit earth. He doesn't care about any of you. He only wants your vote so he can contintue to live in the lap of luxury. He spend 1.4 billion dollars on his family last year alone. Took lots of vacations played lots of golf. How many vacations did all you take. Remember since he's been in office he's never had to worry about one of his bills getting paid. What about all of you, haven't each of you had to worry weither the bills were going to get paid or if you had enough money for gas. Obama doesn't have a clue how bad some of you have had it or that you suffered at times. The greatest thing each one of you could do is kick obama out of office. If he gets reelected it's going to get real bad real quick.
NO president or member of Congress has to worry about his/her bills getting paid or gas prices. Who gets elected makes not one difference in OUR lives. The only goal from either side is simply to win.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Bossydog wrote:
What if one doesn't want either candidate?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I always vote. however im not stupid. There is not any real difference between the partys or cantidates. the best you can hope for is that the lesser evil gets elected.
I don't want ANY evil to get elected.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Dumbobama says screw you wrote:
Unemployment rates in August rose in 26 states from July, but most states showed lower rates than a year ago, the federal government reported Friday.
Nevada continued to lead the country with the highest unemployment rate, 12.1% in August. Rhode Island had the second-highest rate, 10.7%, and California was next at 10.6%.
Oil-rich North Dakota had the lowest at 3%.
Twelve states and the District of Columbia posted declines in their unemployment rates last month vs. July. Rates were unchanged in 12 states.
Forty-two states and the District of Columbia had lower unemployment rates in August than in August 2011, seven had higher rates and one had no change.
Regionally, unemployment was highest in the West and lowest in the Midwest.
Friday's report will be closely analyzed for its potential impact on the presidential campaign, especially in 12 swing states that are expected to be key battlegrounds.
Those 12 are Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, and North Carolina have jobless rates above the national average, which was 8.1% in August.
Among the 12, Michigan's rate rose the most last month, 0.4 percentage point from July, to 9.4%. Rates rose in seven of the 12 compared with July.
I'd lay down odds that MI goes for Obama. I'd believe these people are still in line waiting for the Obama money that's never gonna come too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

First of all forget Barney. He, by his own admission is a recluse shut-in. He openly admits he is 100% dependent on the government. Not disabled, just chooses not to work. Has anyone seen where Obama has issued 923 executive orders? 932 in one term! the previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years. Wake the F up people, this is not a joke. Remember when he told Putin "I'll be more flexable when I'm re-elected"? This election is far more then taxes and gay rights. If anyone doubts anything I have said, Google it. 932 executive orders, that is scary.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
First of all forget Barney. He, by his own admission is a recluse shut-in. He openly admits he is 100% dependent on the government. Not disabled, just chooses not to work. Has anyone seen where Obama has issued 923 executive orders? 932 in one term! the previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years. Wake the F up people, this is not a joke. Remember when he told Putin "I'll be more flexable when I'm re-elected"? This election is far more then taxes and gay rights. If anyone doubts anything I have said, Google it. 932 executive orders, that is scary.
I doubt the republicans will have enough sense to use those words "I'll be more flexible when I'm re-elected" against Obama in TV ads. Oh well, both parties suck.
I'm gonna write in "Raptor in Michigan" on the ballot.
I suggest ya'all do the same.
BIG TALK

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
NO president or member of Congress has to worry about his/her bills getting paid or gas prices. Who gets elected makes not one difference in OUR lives. The only goal from either side is simply to win.
So does this include your goof ball nut job Paul? Why do you even vote? I believe you complain just to hear your own voice.
Areyoureallythat stupid

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Everyone of the post's I've read on here is justwhining, not one has offered anyideas about how to fix the United States! It never ceases to amaze me, just how stupid the Human race is! You returds actually believe this stuff you are writing, acting like you know something! You don't. You post your numbers, and state your "facts", and point your fingers, and make your accusations. But the reality is, you don't knw how any of the government works, and are just bumppin your gums!The Republicans SAID they were going to do everything in their power to block anything the President tried to do, but no body mentioned that. Wonder why? It is just stupid what you people are saying, and act like you believe this BS. If YOU people are our next leaders, we ARE in trouble!!!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Areyoureallythatstupid wrote:
Everyone of the post's I've read on here is justwhining, not one has offered anyideas about how to fix the United States! It never ceases to amaze me, just how stupid the Human race is! You returds actually believe this stuff you are writing, acting like you know something! You don't. You post your numbers, and state your "facts", and point your fingers, and make your accusations. But the reality is, you don't knw how any of the government works, and are just bumppin your gums!The Republicans SAID they were going to do everything in their power to block anything the President tried to do, but no body mentioned that. Wonder why? It is just stupid what you people are saying, and act like you believe this BS. If YOU people are our next leaders, we ARE in trouble!!!
What does this have to do with blackbirds?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

BIG TALK wrote:
<quoted text>So does this include your goof ball nut job Paul? Why do you even vote? I believe you complain just to hear your own voice.
If our founders were alive today, they would likely be called "nutjobs."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,321 - 15,340 of28,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newark Discussions

Search the Newark Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Emily walfare russell 30 min talmadge 18
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Green earth 206
Talmadge Robertson (Nov '13) 2 hr Jaded 17
Sandy Pill Popping Tyree 2 hr Jaded 3
Chase gates 2 hr Jamar 2
White Folks 3 hr Above The Law 9
Husbands without a conscience 16 hr Sayitsso 47
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Independence County was issued at July 23 at 1:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newark Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••