Wh*re.
a girl

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Her&her LIL sis creep me out
funny

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2012
She gets around. ALOT. Can you say loose???!!!
i know

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Why do u like her so much valina? Cause your just like her? White trash slut!
Valina

Haslet, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Hell yeahh!.
and brea is 18 and shes only had four. shes out of high school so she can have sex with who ever she wants.((:
i know

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Just cause shes out of school doesnt mean she can be a who*e? Whqt makes u think thats even a little okay? Shes a w*ore and she messes with people younger than her...think of all of her friends? There like 13? Little kids! Shes like a control freak! Thats why shes friends with little kids, cause she can control them! Shes f*ckung nasty!
Valina

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2012
The only 13 year old she's friends with is me! And she sure as hell dont control me. Shes 18 she can do whatever the hell she wants! Your not her Mommy understand? How about you grow up and call her a whore to her face. Not that she would care what you think. Trying to talk shit behind a fake name just makes you pathedic. So f*ck off and have a nice day.(:
Watch it

Batesville, AR

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Haha!!! You guys are literally idiots! Not nasty, not a wh*re. Sorry to disappoint!!(:
drama

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2012
she's always been crazy. known since we were young. she's is a whore and if she's now,she sure as hell likes people thinking she is. she is a confused lost individual. she likes girls one day until a guy comes around and she has to screw them. she's is straight up nuts and i try to avoid her and her diseases
(;

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Nasty wh*re.
whitney taylor

Newark, AR

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Im gonna beat her ass when i see her... Nuff said.
???

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Crazy!!!!!
Anonymous

Newark, AR

#18 Sep 17, 2012
hey whats up
Anonymous

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Ok, you guys must have very boring lives to sit and worry about brea all day. And they Prolly freak you out because they bre so unique and beautiful and refuse to conform to what you all want them to be. They stand out and bre noticed whenever they enter the room. Its just something about them. What is it your business what she does? If you were concerned it would be one thing, but ur just criticising, either ur jealous because she is beautiful, or not happy with your self so you have to find someone to pick on. Get a hobby and stop being a psycho stalker. And yes she is 18 what she does with her body IS her own business. Geez go do some homework so something. Why do you care who she is friends with? And she is not nasty, I know she showers, lol. Oh and one more thing, no one will touch her. And you shouldn't make threats. Your only showing you insecurities. Must be embarrassing for you.
haha

Odessa, TX

#21 Dec 30, 2012
I love to go out with her.... dam she is one beautiful woman i wanna get to know better
Anonymous

United States

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Than maybe you should. She needs someone to love her and make her laugh. She is a bit hard headed, but she is driven and gas so much to give.
haha

United States

#23 Jan 1, 2013
I would but im kinda shy and when i see her i get tongue tied and cant say anything .. the funny part about that is im always been able to tslk to amyone but she gets me to where i cant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min BARNEYII 34,376
black nissan armada (Mar '13) 8 hr honey badger 6
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... (May '15) Fri Uknowit 7
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) Wed Rdorey 102
Luther Rucker Mar 22 Crazy guy 1
Newport Atheists (Mar '15) Mar 22 Crazy guy 21
must read its about lindley!!!!! Mar 21 I intern there 2

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance