of 4
Next Last
nike fan

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 30, 2012
What do yall think of these two?
someone
#2 Nov 1, 2012
they are cute . an chad is one of the few good men around here.
hahaha

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Whitney's nothing but a slut that's what I think chad has no business being with her.
whitney

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Okay how do u figure I'm a slut? I love have people can get on here n talk so much crap about other people when they don't have the first clue of what they are saying! And why hide behind a fake name if ur so sure I'm a slut? Your pathetic and u need to get a life!
Hahaha

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Whitney u r a slut! Ever since u came to Newark that is all you have been! And u want to know something that is so funny? Chad goes behind your back and screws girls all the time. Let me just tell you, you are not the only one he calls his. You ever went threw his phone? I would if I was you and you would see exactly what I'm talking about!
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Ok this is chad! And I'm pretty sure the only one I call mine is Whitney! And hell she can go through my phone ne time she pleases cuz I have nothin to hide!
Hahaha

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Okay chad let's be real you talk to other girls! I know u all to well, I used to be a girl you talked to when u first started seeing that slut!
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Real talk I dnt no who u r and ur just sayin crap cuz ur jealous! That's all it is and u have no life! All u no how to do is talk crap and the bad thing is u dont no what ur talkin bout! And I don't go behind Whitney's back!! So get ur crap straight before u start talkin
Hahaha

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Chad shut up You dont know what you are talking about.. Why do you want a girlfriend like Whitney? You could have any girl out there and u want here? You don't even love the girl chad! So stop playing dumb and come clean about all the girls you have been txtn and talking to!
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Ur dumb and I have her cuz she treats me right and i don't want ne one else! Like I said before ur jealous and I have nothin to come clean about
Hahaha

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Chad why do u want Whitney? Obviously U don't love her cuz u talk to other girls while with her!
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Obviously u dont no what ur talkin bout
Hahaha

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2012
See you ain't denying it when I say you don't love her so obviously you don't and I do know what I am talkin about
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#14 Nov 8, 2012
U never said I didn't love her dumbass so I didn't deny ne thing! And yes I do love her!
Hahaha

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Yes I did dumbass go 6 comments up from the one u just put on there and read it again. And that's bull chad. You said you loved me!
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Y asked me y I loved her and I said y!! I didn't deny ne thing! So shut the hell up!
whitney

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Okay why dont you just tell us who you are because I would really like to know? And how do u know that chad don't love me? You just wish you had him like he said your jealous!! You need to get over yourself and get a life this is pathetic!!!
Hahaha

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Chad why do you love her? How could you love such a low down slut? You know you loved me and you really don't want Whitney! And whitney you just need to back off! You know as well as I do he don't want you!
girl

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Don't listen to whoever that is you're beautiful and she is obviously jealous.
cowboyfan88

Little Rock, AR

#20 Nov 8, 2012
If I didn't want her I would be with her!! And we r happy together! And she treats me great! I couldn't ask for ne one better!! So u back off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Guest 38,809
Don't rent Mon tired 1
Chris Serman Sun Letssee17 1
Under The Rainbow Preschool Sat NewportNative 9
The Input fb page Aug 19 The Output 18
Teresa Adams (Feb '12) Aug 18 js 81
Jodi and kristie from Jacksonport Aug 17 Stan 6

Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance