78 arrested in Occupy march due in NY...

78 arrested in Occupy march due in NY court Thurs.

There are 2 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Nov 3, 2011, titled 78 arrested in Occupy march due in NY court Thurs.. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

Nearly 80 people arrested in an Occupy Wall Street march early in the protest's tenure were due in court Thursday, and a defense lawyer said some are eager to take their cases to trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

Ozzie Gonzales

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Bloomberg will never have the "stones" to prosecute the anarchists no matter how violent and destructive their actions.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Yes your Honor, I would like to change my plea. I am guilty of being a hipster dooshbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Square Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new Investigation underway into NYC explosion t... Sep 21 Stephany McDowell 3
News NYC Explosion: Multiple People Injured In Chels... Sep '16 lgbt is silly 2
News Online blog post says New York explosion was re... Sep '16 lgbt is silly 1
News Chelsea on edge: Witnesses describe explosion s... Sep '16 Wall Street 2016 1
News Shrimp Grown In Tanks Make A Splash, Coming To ... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News New Yorkers are smoking pot in public like its ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Comrade deBlowzio 2
News New Yorkers rally to show support for Baltimore... (Apr '15) May '15 hangupanddrive 12

Union Square Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Square Mortgages