N.Y. diners start counting their calo...

N.Y. diners start counting their calories -- and still wolf dow...

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 23, 2008, titled N.Y. diners start counting their calories -- and still wolf dow.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

David Pearl was polishing off a crossword puzzle while sitting in the Starbucks at 17th Street and Union Square on Monday - the things elementary school teachers do to indulge themselves on a day off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

whacko

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Apr 23, 2008
this is really funny, like they r gonna change the world with these listings. have u ever seen fat peoples children at like 5 thru 15? they r all fat just like their parents,so nothing will change from this rediculous new law. maybe they will start giving tickets to parents with obese children, charging them with child abuse. hmmm sounds like a more responsible way of slowing down the problem
Kris

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2008
When I look at my stomach I fell that i am a buddah. I feel like I have swallowed a whole watermelon. All because I went crazy once using those Burger King coupons to buy one and get one free sandwich. I gained about 25 pounds and now I feel like a pig. But, I have given up on french fries and hope to regain my weight of 178 rather than the more than 200 pounds. How disgusting it is to be a fatso.
DAS

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2008
AND SMOKING'S BAD HEY ?????????? CLOG Up THEM ARTERIES Boys AND GIRLS

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Ashiya, Japan

#4 Apr 23, 2008
With the rising cost of food world wide posting calories is just another expense the eatery's will have to pass on to the consumer. The only place the fatties will lose weight will be in thier wallets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Square Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herea s a timeline of Carson McCullersa life 15 hr Will Dockery 22
Monday Night dance Party at Cielo Nyc Jan 15 JosephAnthonyNyc 1
Greenwich Village 11-18-2016 Nov '16 G Hawthorne 1
News New Yorkers build walls of sticky notes in defi... Nov '16 Fubar 22
News Immigrant Protesters March in #HereToStay Anti-... Nov '16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Stressed post-election New Yorkers vent on subw... Nov '16 Cry Louder Pansies 1
News Stressed post-election New Yorkers vent on subw... Nov '16 Anonymous 1

Union Square Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Square Mortgages