Drinks: Up on the roof

Drinks: Up on the roof

There are 2 comments on the AM New York story from May 17, 2007, titled Drinks: Up on the roof. In it, AM New York reports that:

Want a different summer escape every night of the week? As Manhattan1s rooftop bar season kicks into high gear this month, there are more than 25 places to see a bird1s-eye view the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

Downtown

San Jose, CA

#1 May 18, 2007
With great disappointment did I read this article. Of the six bars listed two are private spaces. I had rather hoped that you'd have uncovered new gems in the city, not regurgitating the same list from last year. A qick search of Shecky's of the word "rooftop" would have earned you an event greater list. Here are just a couple:

-- Barna @ Hotel Giraffe
-- Boucarou
-- Sutton Place Restaurant & Bar
-- MeBar
-- Tonic East
Jo Taylor

Salford, UK

#2 May 22, 2007
We're off to NYC next week and have searching for outside bars/beer gardens - thanks for the information its a big help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Square Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) Feb 19 Dismayed 53
News Weird goat lover charged with raping 19-year-ol... (Jan '13) Feb 5 Phart Like a Beast 20
News Herea s a timeline of Carson McCullersa life Jan '17 Elton Bach 17
Monday Night dance Party at Cielo Nyc Jan '17 JosephAnthonyNyc 1
Greenwich Village 11-18-2016 Nov '16 G Hawthorne 1
News New Yorkers build walls of sticky notes in defi... Nov '16 Fubar 22
News Immigrant Protesters March in #HereToStay Anti-... Nov '16 Cordwainer Trout 2

Union Square Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union Square Mortgages